Sabit meaning and origin
Used primarily in Arabic recent and uncommon, Sabit is originated from African-Rutooro, Sabit means "Strong, Certain, Well-established or Sure" is customarily given to baby boys.Names that rhyme with Sabit
Popularity of Sabit
Sabit is a rare baby name in United States where it may not be used now. But Sabit is a popular baby name in India where every 1 in 110000 have the name as well as in, Turkey, Kazakhstan, Nepal, Ethiopia, Bangladesh and Sudan. According to our research, over 70000 babies have been named Sabit globally.
What numerology tells about Sabit?
You have a quick mind. Most people enjoy having you around. You keep following your heart in order to avoid disappointment and solitude. You hang around with different people, so you can widen your life perspective and expand your knowledge. You can't stand in one place for a long time because it bores you. You want to shout it out to the world that not everyone has to think or behave the same.
You would love these names similar to Sabit
- Asmaa - Unexpected Asmaa is used majorly in Arabic has origin in Arabic, a baby girl name, Asmaa means "Names or Prestige"
- Khudra - Girl name Khudra means "Greenness or Vagrancy" is used in Arabic
- Naairah - Queer girl name Naairah means "Shining or Bright" is commonly used in Arabic
- RaunaqJahan - Girl name RaunaqJahan is mainly used in Arabic, RaunaqJahan means "Lustre of the World"
- Mu'adh - Boy name Mu'adh is commonly used in Arabic, meaning of Mu'adh is "Protected"
Namesakes of Sabit
- Sabit Damulla Abdulbaki, Uyghur independence movement leader
- Sabit Orujov, was Azerbaijani Soviet politician
- Sabit Mukanov, classic of Kazakh literature, a poet
- Sabitha Bhamidipati in Saptapadhi as Actress
- Sabit Kurmanbekov, from 1999 drama flick Aksuat, who characterized N.