Sabra name meaning
On This Page
What does Sabra mean?
Preeminent and Perennial girl name Sabra is used substantially in Arabic, Hebrew and English. Its origin is in Arabic and Hebrew, meaning of Sabra is "Patient, Enduring, Thorny Cactus, To Rest or Clement".
How Sabra is perceived as a baby name?
Sabra is a charming baby girl name that has a delightful sound to it. It's rare and uncommon, making it special and unique. The name Sabra evokes a sense of peace and calmness, perfect for parents who want their child to have a serene personality.
It's also easy to spell and pronounce, which is always a plus when choosing your baby's name. Additionally, Sabra has an exotic feel to it, which adds to its appeal. Overall, Sabra is an excellent choice for parents who are looking for something distinctive yet simple for their baby girl's name.
How do I pronounce Sabra?
Two syllabled Sabra is pronounced as s(a)-bra. sab-ra is another way(s) to say the name.
Variants of SabraNames that rhyme with Sabra
How popular is the name Sabra?
In United States, Sabra was once a common name since emerging in 1880 it has been given to over 4909 babies. At its zenith in 1887,. However after 131 years, the name is currently sliding down on the charts.
Sabra is an uncommon baby name in France, even after 37 years of use, it could not make it big. Over 254 babies in France have been named Sabra. The moniker is a rare baby name in England and Wales there is very thin chances of it still being given.
But Sabra is a popular baby name in India where every 1 in 60000 have the name as well as in, Pakistan and Tanzania. As per our estimate, over 60000 babies have been bestowed Sabra around the globe.
What numerology tells about Sabra?
You don't allow yourself to get carried away and take advantage of people only because they like you and admire your personality. You are independent and capable to provide for you and your family. You love to change and can't stand constancy and monotony. There's nothing that you cannot achieve if you focus on it. Planning is what keeps your mind in shape. Your charm is guilty of the success you enjoy right now or will do in the future.
Looking for names similar to Sabra? Please go through the following names
- Nazma means Star is used as a girl name is specifically used in Arabic and Tamil
- Iqbal - Uncommon boy name Iqbal is of Sanskrit and Arabic origin, prevalently used in Arabic and Telugu languages, meaning of Iqbal is "Prosperity or Abundance"
- Jona - Jona's meaning is Dove, Who has Red Cheeks or Yahweh is Gracious used for both boys and girls has its origin in Hebrew and Arabic is mostly used in Norwegian, Hebrew and Swedish
- Ranaa means Graceful, To Gaze or Look Beautiful is used predominantly in Telugu and Arabic is bestowed upon both genders
- Fizzah - The girl name Fizzah means "Silver or Nature" is notably used in Arabic and Kannada
Famous people named Sabra
- Sabra Johnson, American dancer from Roy
- Sabra Jones in Night-Flowers as Actress
- Sabra May in Party Betchez as Actress
- Sabra Lane in Episode #20.19 as
- Sabra Malkinson in Playground Girls as Actress
- Sabra Williams in Mission: Impossible III as Actress
- Sabra Young directed the short Dirty Laundry
Lists having Sabra
- Girl names beginning with S
- Arabic Girl Names
- American Girl Names
- English Girl Names
- Hebrew Girl Names
- Baby Names that mean Patient
- Baby Names that mean Enduring
- Baby Names that mean Fruit
- Baby Names that mean Rest