Sadako name meaning
On This Page
What does Sadako mean?
Anomalous Sadako is originated from Japanese is predominantly used in Japanese, Sadako means "Child of Chastity" is aimed at girls. Sadako is a variant form of preeminent and perennial Sada. Odd Sada's origin is Japanese, meaning of Sada is "Pure One, Princess and The Chaste".
What do we think of Sadako as a name for a newborn?
Sadako is a Japanese name that exudes sophistication and grace. Its origin and meaning, "proper child," reflect the traditional values of Japanese culture.
The name has a soft sound to it, making it easy on the ears and pleasant to hear. Sadako can also be associated with strength and resilience, thanks in part to the brave young girl whose story inspired the popular film "The Ring." In addition, the name is not overly common or trendy, making it stand out in a sea of more conventional names.
Overall, naming a baby girl Sadako would give her an elegant and timeless moniker with cultural significance.
How do I pronounce Sadako?
The most common pronunciation of one syllabled Sadako is Sa-DA-ko. The pronunciation choose to emphasis on second DA syllable. It can also be pronounced as sa-da-koe.
Variants of SadakoNames that rhyme with Sadako
How popular is the name Sadako?
Sadako is an uncommon baby name in United States, 22 years of presence was not sufficient to save the name and it finally disappeared in 1940. Over 349 babies in United States have been named Sadako.
But an extremely popular name in Japan where every 1 in 500 have the name. As per our findings, over 320000 people has been named Sadako globally.
What numbers say about Sadako?
Your happiness and well-being, as well as the happiness and health of the ones you love, are the things you care about. Although you lack the enthusiasm, you don't lack ideas. You need an aim in life otherwise, it might affect your mental health in a negative way. You would climb the highest rock if that's necessary to accomplish something you want badly. Your great sense of humor makes you attractive in other people's eyes.
Parents who liked Sadako, loved these names
- Kada - Meaning of Kada is Umpire or Ruler is used as a baby girl name has origin in Arabic and Japanese
- Sumie - Sumie's meaning is Genuine Branch is used majorly in Japanese, a girl name is of Japanese origin
- Sho - Unfamiliar Japanese Sho bestowed upon baby boys which is used notably in Japanese, meaning of Sho is "Fly, Soar or Thriving"
- Kazuko - Meaning of Kazuko is Girl, Peace or First Child Obedient Child is used mainly in Japanese bestowed upon girls is originated from Japanese
- Kouki - Rare boy name Kouki has its origin in Japanese, meaning of Kouki is "Strong or Vast" is mainly used in Japanese
Famous people named Sadako
- Sadako Sasaki, Sasaki became one of the most widely known 'hibakusha' – a Japanese term meaning "bomb-affected person"
- Sadako Ogata, Japanese ambassador to Finland
- Sadako Sawamura, from 1956 action, crime movie Taiyô to bara, who played the Akiyama's mother.
- Sadako Ikawa portrayed minor character of N in 1926 drama flick Koiji môshin.
- In 1934, Sadako Araki played the role of N in drama movie Kôki Manshu-koku.