Sagaya meaning and origin
Meaning of Sagaya is not available this time. Please visit after sometime.Names that rhyme with Sagaya
Popularity of Sagaya
Sagaya is a common baby name in India while it is somewhat familiar in Malaysia. As per our evaluation, over 2000 babies have been bestowed Sagaya around the globe.
What numbers say about Sagaya?
If you walk over people to get on top, you won't make it. Or you will but you won't feel good about yourself. You often denies your emotions and suppress your rage when you should be expressing it in a healthy way like exercising or meditating. You take calculated risks and take your ideas and the ideas of others seriously. You are the most active, livingly human being in your surroundings. You trust people but not as much as you trust your intuition and gut.
Looking for names similar to Sagaya? Please go through the following names
- Yarlvaanan - Boy name Yarlvaanan is used predominantly in Tamil language, meaning of Yarlvaanan is "The One who Plays the Tamil's Ancient Traditional Instrument Called 'Yarl' or Son of Yarl Yarlpanam a Place in Sri Lanka"
- Naalayini - Girl name Naalayini means "Daughter of King Nalan from Hindu Epic Nalavenbha" is mainly used in Tamil
- Kalaithendral - Girl name Kalaithendral means "Artistic Breeze" is used chiefly in Tamil
- Kisantini - Meaning of Kisantini is World in First is mainly used in Tamil is used for baby girls
- Iraavanan - Used largely in Tamil, Iraavanan bestowed upon baby boys, Iraavanan means "Man who is Very Strong in his Principles"
Namesakes of Sagaya
We could not find any notable namesake.