Abba meaning and origin
Of Arabic, Hebrew and Old English origin, Offbeat Abba is used substantially in English, Arabic, African and Hebrew given to both genders, Abba means "Father or Born on Thursday". Abba is variation of old-school and frequently used Abb. Abb is variation of eternal and frequently used Ab. Abba is variant of long standing and well-known Abbott. Unheard-of Abbott is used mostly in English, Abbott means "Father" has its origin in Old English.
Variants of AbbaNames that rhyme with Abba
Popularity of Abba
Abba is an uncommon baby name in United States where it is still in use. Abba is a rare baby name in England and Wales however it is still in use. However things change on global perspective, Abba is extremely popular in Nigeria where every 1 in 800 have the name. Also the baby name is popular in Chad, Cameroon and Niger. At least, 320000 people globally have been given the name as per our estimate.
Numerological analysis of Abba
You don't believe much in love. However, deep inside, you secretly wish to find someone who will prove you wrong. People often mistake you for a fool but you always find an indirect way to prove them wrong. In order to achieve great things and become the influencer you always dreamed to be, you have to pay attention to people because believe it or not, they play their part in a person's career success.
Do you like Abba? You would love these names
- Anugraha is used in Bengali and Arabic is a gender-neutral name, Anugraha means "Request, Blessing or Divine Blessing"
- Raji - Raji's meaning is Who Places His Hope In God, One who Shines or Shining used for both boys and girls that originated from Arabic is used especially in Kannada and Bengali
- Kathirah mostly is used in Sindhi and Arabic bestowed upon girls, meaning of Kathirah is "Plenty"
- Soheila - Soheila's meaning is Moon Glow, Moon Light or Star is substantially used in Arabic and Iranian, a baby girl name has origin in Old Persian
- Haani - Meaning of Haani is Content, Delighted or Pleasant is used as a gender-neutral name is majorly used in Sanskrit, Hindi and Arabic
Namesakes of Abba
- Abba Mari, Provençal rabbi, born at Lunel, near Montpellier
- Abba Arika, Jewish Talmudist who was born and lived
- Abba Jifar I, first king of the Gibe Kingdom of Jimma, Ethiopia,
- Abba Rebu, was king of the Gibe Kingdom of Jimma,
- Abba Bok'a, King of the Gibe Kingdom of Jimma
- Abba Gomol, King of the Gibe Kingdom of Jimma
- Abba Jifar II, was King of the Gibe Kingdom of Jimma
- Abba Jofir, member of the Oromo people
- Abba Seru Gwangul, Wara Seh chieftain from Yejju
- Abba Hillel Silver, American Rabbi and Zionist leader
- Abba Siddick, Muslim Chadian politician and revolutionary
- Abba Seraphim, Metropolitan of Glastonbury and Head of the British Orthodox Church
- Abba Eban, Israeli diplomat and politician
- Abba Hushi, Israeli politician
- Abba Kovner, Jewish Hebrew and Yiddish poet
- Abba P. Lerner, Russian-born British economist
- Abba Ahimeir, Russian-born Jewish journalist
Lists having Abba
- Boys names beginning with A
- Girls names beginning with A
- Arabic Baby Names
- English Baby Names
- Hebrew Baby Names
- African Baby Names
- Baby Names that mean Father