Samin name meaning
On This Page
What does Samin mean?
Atypical Samin substantially is used in Gujarati, Malayalam, Telugu, Oriya, Hindi, Arabic, Tamil, Bengali, Marathi and Kannada is a unisex name that came from Arabic, meaning of Samin is "Invaluable or Precious".
Samin is variation of Samman. Meaning of Samman is Grocer is originated from Arabic is especially used in Arabic and Hindi.
Variants of SaminNames that rhyme with Samin
How popular is the name Samin?
Samin is an uncommon baby name in United States, its highest ever rank is 4672 (2001) in its 12 years run on United States naming chart. There are over 111 babies that have been given the name Samin in United States.
It also recently appeared in England and Wales baby boy names chart. But Samin is a popular baby name in Indonesia where every 1 in 7000 have the name as well as in, India, Cambodia, Bangladesh, Afghanistan and Nepal.
At least, 120000 people globally have carried Samin as their given name according to our estimate.
Numerological analysis of Samin
You are open-minded and like to say things straight. This scares and amazes people at the same time. You are an adventurer who follows his intuition. Express how you feel because withholding everything isn't healthy. Your impulsiveness and short temper are your worst character traits you need to work on. Working harder than required is what you are known for. You would climb the highest rock if that's necessary to accomplish something you want badly.
Looking for names similar to Samin? Please go through the following names
- Monalysa - Girl name Monalysa has its origin in Celtic and Italian, Monalysa means "Advise and Giver". Monalysa is derived from Mona.
- Khasib - Dominantly used in Sindhi and Arabic, Khasib is used as a boy name, meaning of Khasib is "Prolific or Profuse"
- Jun - Specifically used in English and Japanese uncustomary, Jun is used as a gender insensitive name, meaning of Jun is "Bay or Wife of Kazuya in Teken" came from Japanese and Chinese
- Anmol - Of Sanskrit origin, Offbeat Anmol is a gender insensitive name, Anmol means "Goddess Durga, Priceless or Precious" is used prevalently in Indian, Tamil and Oriya
- Gazala means Intelligent or Charming is a girl name is used in Gujarati, Marathi and Telugu
Famous people named Samin
- Samina Peerzada in Bazar-e-Husn as Actress
Lists having Samin
- Boys names beginning with S
- Girls names beginning with S
- Arabic Baby Names
- Hindi Baby Names
- Bengali Baby Names
- Gujarati Baby Names
- Kannada Baby Names
- Malayalam Baby Names
- Marathi Baby Names
- Tamil Baby Names
- Telugu Baby Names
- Indian Baby Names
- Baby Names that mean Self
- Baby Names that mean Precious
- Baby Names that mean Expensive
- Baby Names that mean Invaluable
- Baby Names that mean Happy