Sandel name meaning
What does Sandel mean?
Sandel came from Old Norse language bestowed upon boys which is used predominantly in Danish, Icelandic, Swedish and Finnish, meaning of Sandel is "Sand Hill".Names that rhyme with Sandel
How popular is the name Sandel?
Sandel is a common baby name in Romania while it is somewhat familiar in Philippines. At least, 1000 people globally have carried Sandel as their given name according to our research.
Numerological aspects of Sandel
Give people a chance to prove their loyalty and love. People see you as an exceptional human being because of your determination and fearless attitude. Planning is what keeps your mind in shape. When it comes to love, you can't stand a monogamous relationship. You have the ability to predict things before they happen thanks to your strong intuition. You are interested in learning new and exciting things.
Do you like Sandel? Other names you would love
- Køpe is equivalent of Kaupi in Swedish language
- Thorgunn - Of Old Norse origin, Thorgunn is used specifically in Norwegian, Danish and Old DanishSwedish is used as a girl name. Thorgunn is Danish equivalent of Thorgun
- Henrý is Icelandic form of Henry
- Petsy - Latin name Petsy means "Rock", used in Danish and Faroese is a girl name. Petsy is short of Petronia.
- Eualt is Swedish equivalent of Ewald
Famous people named Sandel
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Sandel
- Boy names beginning with S
- Norse Boy Names
- Danish Boy Names
- Finnish Boy Names
- Swedish Boy Names
- Baby Names that mean Hill