Aagot name meaning
On This Page
What does Aagot mean?
Aagot is variant of Ågot. Ågot is Norwegian cognate of Agathe.
Variants of AagotNames that rhyme with Aagot
How popular is the name Aagot?
Aagot is a rare baby name in United States where it may not be used now as it was last seen in 1915. According to our evaluation, over 600 babies have been named Aagot globally, concentrated mainly Nordic regions.
Aagot in Nordic countries
Numerological analysis of Aagot
If letter T stands at the end of your name, you are probably the slowest, cautious, and discreet person in the world. You need to practice listening. Don't judge someone the moment you meet the person but give people time to prove their value. You are always open to experience something new. You don't wait on destiny to decide for you. You decide for you. You have trust issues and anger management problem that you seem to be handling pretty well.
You would love these names similar to Aagot
- Stuf is equivalent of Stúfr in Danish language
- Borg means From the Fortified Hill Or Castle has its origin in Old Norse used particulary in Finnish, Norwegian and Icelandic is bestowed upon both sexes
- Adalger - Boy name Adalger is rooted from Old High German and Germanic, Adalger means "Noble or Spear"
- Elvinia came from Latin is used prevalently in Swedish and English, meaning of Elvinia is "Elfin" is used as a baby girl name
- Thorgut is form of Þórgautr in Swedish language
Famous people named Aagot
- Aagot Børseth, Norwegian actress
- Aagot Didriksen, Norwegian theatre actress and film actress of the 1930s
Lists having Aagot
- Girl names beginning with A
- American Girl Names
- Danish Girl Names
- English Girl Names
- Finnish Girl Names
- Norwegian Girl Names
- Swedish Girl Names
- Unique English Names
- Baby Names that mean Good