Sarfaraaz name meaning
What does Sarfaraaz mean?
Boy name Sarfaraaz is substantially used in Arabic, Sarfaraaz means "Respected or Blessed".Names that rhyme with Sarfaraaz
How popular is the name Sarfaraaz?
Sarfaraaz is a familiar baby name in India and South Africa. According to our research, over 300 babies have been named Sarfaraaz globally.
What numerology tells about Sarfaraaz?
Your age has nothing to do with your knowledge and wisdom. You have a powerful appearance. You always make the best entrance, no matter where you appear. You are not superficial and there's nothing that you can't handle if you are in a temper enough. The number 4 as your soul urge no symbolizes your need to put everything in order. You are hard-working by nature and success drives you. Lies can be comforting, but you always prefer to hear the ugly truth instead.
Parents who liked Sarfaraaz, loved these names
- Yoon - Offbeat Yoon principally is used in Arabic bestowed upon both boys and girls, meaning of Yoon is "Journey"
- Mujir - Mujirs origin is Arabic bestowed upon boys, meaning of Mujir is "Supporter or Protector" is primarily used in Arabic
- Saahibul-Liwaa - Meaning of Saahibul-Liwaa is Owner of the Banner of Praise is notably used in Arabic is aimed at boys
- Dhakiy - Substantially used in Arabic, Dhakiy is used as a boy name, meaning of Dhakiy is "Bright or Intelligent"
- Shagufa - Shagufa's meaning is New, A Flourishing Woman or Bud is a girl name, predominantly used in Arabic came from Arabic
Famous people named Sarfaraaz
We could not find any notable namesake.