Sarvottam meaning and origin
Sarvottam is used prevalently in Marathi, Hindi, Sikh and Punjabi is a boy name, Sarvottam means "The Best".Names that rhyme with Sarvottam
Popularity of Sarvottam
Sarvottam is a familiar baby name in India. At least, 900 people globally have carried Sarvottam as their given name according to our research.
Numerological aspects of Sarvottam
Stop focusing on the past and embrace your future. Your charm is guilty of the success you enjoy right now or will do in the future. You are a daydreamer who can spend hours of wandering your imaginative world. People admire your charm and independent attitude about everything. You like to help but when you are the one needing help, you rely on yourself first. You love life and life loves you.
Go through the following names similar to Sarvottam
- Brinder means Lord of Ocean is used predominantly in Sikh and Punjabi is given to both genders
- Shabadraman is used particulary in Sikh and Punjabi is a boy name, Shabadraman means "One who Delights in the Holy Word"
- Babli - Babli's meaning is Chubby used for girls is mostly used in Sikh and Punjabi
- Baljeet - Baljeet's meaning is Mighty Victorious' Href='Boy-Names-For-Meaning-Victorious.Aspx'>Victorious, Might Victor or Mighty Victorious is used in Sikh, Marathi and Sikh is given to both sexes
- Shaktiparwah specifically is used in Sikh and Punjabi, meaning of Shaktiparwah is "Power of Supreme Wonder" is given to both genders
Namesakes of Sarvottam
We could not find any notable namesake.