Harjap name meaning
What does Harjap mean?
Harjap means One who Meditates on the Lord aimed at both sexes is primarily used among Sikhs, Punjabi and Hindi.Names that rhyme with Harjap
How popular is the name Harjap?
Harjap is a rare baby name in United States where it is still in use. And also in England and Wales. Also, Harjap is a familiar name in India. According to our estimate, at least 700 people have been bestowed Harjap around the globe, concentrated mainly in Islamic countries.
Numerological analysis of Harjap
You don't share the usual opinion of things and the ordinary life perspective. You never get too obsessed with a person because you know that everything in life is temporary, especially relationships. You are always preoccupied with other people's problems because they know you are compassionate and ready to help at any time. You always act like everything's just great. When it comes to love, you are always attracted by people who are your total opposite.
Other names liked by would be parents that are similar to Harjap
- Gaganjyot notably is used in Punjabi, Hindi and Marathi is a boy name, meaning of Gaganjyot is "Light of the Sky"
- Harbinod - Mostly used in Punjabi and Sikh, Harbinod bestowed upon baby boys, meaning of Harbinod is "One who Delights in God"
- Asreet - Largely used in Sikh and Punjabi, Asreet is used as a baby girl name, meaning of Asreet is "One who Gives Refuge to Others, Trust on God or Somebody who Gives Shelter"
- Simarpreet - The uncommon and fresh unisex name Simarpreet is used commonly in Sikh and Punjabi, Simarpreet means "Love for Remembrance of God"
- Gagandip - Gagandip's meaning is Light of the Sky is dominantly used in Sikh and Punjabi is used as a gender-neutral name
Famous people named Harjap
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Harjap
- Boys names beginning with H
- Girls names beginning with H
- American Baby Names
- Hindi Baby Names
- Indian Baby Names
- Baby Names that mean One
- Baby Names that mean Lord