Sarwa name meaning
What does Sarwa mean?
Sarwa's meaning is Fortune, Wealth or Riches used for girls is chiefly used in Arabic. Names that rhyme with Sarwa
How popular is the name Sarwa?
Sarwa is a rare baby name in England and Wales where it may not be used now as it was last seen in 2002. Sarwa is a common name in India, Indonesia and Iraq while somewhat familiar name in Pakistan. At least, 5000 people around the globe have been given the name as per our research.
What numbers say about Sarwa?
You never focus on things that don't improve your life or make you a better person. Make new mistakes and stop obsessing over old ones. If you walk over people to get on top, you won't make it. Or you will but you won't feel good about yourself. You know you have the power to realize your dreams and build your ideal life. You don't allow yourself to get carried away and take advantage of people only because they like you and admire your personality.
Parents who liked Sarwa, loved these names
- IlahiBakhsh - The boy name IlahiBakhsh means "Gift of Allah" is used dominantly in Arabic
- Abdul-Razzaq - Meaning of Abdul-Razzaq is Servant of the Maintainer or The Provider used for baby boys is used mainly in Arabic
- Dhaakirah - Meaning of Dhaakirah is One who Constantly Remembers Allah used for baby girls is used mainly in Arabic
- Abdelkarim - Curious boy name Abdelkarim is used commonly in Arabic, meaning of Abdelkarim is "Servant of the Genius" is originated from Quran
- Faqeer - Used specifically in Arabic, Faqeer means "Saintly Person, Poor or Sufi Mendicant" is used as a boy name
Famous people named Sarwa
We could not find any notable namesake.