Israfil meaning and origin
Outlandish and Fresh boy name Israfil is used dominantly in Arabic, Israfil means "Angel who will Blow the Trumpet".Names that rhyme with Israfil
Popularity of Israfil
Israfil is an uncommon baby name in France still in use today. Israfil is a rare baby name in United States however it is still in use. But Israfil is a popular baby name in Bangladesh where every 1 in 20000 have the name as well as in, India and Turkey. According to our estimate, at least 30000 people have been bestowed Israfil around the globe.
What numerology tells about Israfil?
Every challenge is there to sharpen your focus and improve your survival skills. Although you are the most sensitive person you know and get depressed easily, you can turn into the most inspiring and motivational person in a second. You are warm but cold at the same time, strong but gentle, depending on the people around you. You are intelligent and independent. If number 1 is your soul urge no, it means you should be more independent.
Other names liked by would be parents that are similar to Israfil
- AbuHamzah - The boy name AbuHamzah means "Lion" is mainly used in Arabic
- Nadqid - Largely used in Arabic, Nadqid means "A Fault-finder, A Critic or A Reviewer" is used as a baby boy name
- AbdulRafi is used predominantly in Arabic bestowed upon boys, AbdulRafi means "Elevates (Intellect, Servant of the One who Raises or Esteem)"
- Fathiyya has its origin in Arabic, Fathiyya means "Warrior or Conqueror", used commonly in Arabic is given to girls
- Wasiq - The boy name Wasiq means "Sure or Confident" is specifically used in Arabic
Namesakes of Israfil
- Israfil Mammadov, Azeri Red Army lieutenant and a Hero of the Soviet Union