Satparvan meaning and origin
Used commonly among Sikhs, Hindi and Punjabi, Satparvan means "One Accepted by God" is a baby boy name.Names that rhyme with Satparvan
Popularity of Satparvan
Satparvan is an extremely rare name around the globe.
What numerology tells about Satparvan?
You hate copying others. You are often taken as crazy because of your fearlessness and courageous acts you take to achieve your aspirations. The letter S is your cornerstone reveals you have a strong spirit. You are more of a doer than a talker. Your motto is: be the change you want to see in the world and make a difference while you are alive. The sky is your only limit. You need to communicate with people in order to expand your knowledge and widen your perspective.
Parents who liked Satparvan, loved these names
- Yashnoor means Beauty of Glory used for both boys and girls is predominantly used in Sikh and Punjabi
- Raghujeet means Victory of the Raghu Family used for baby boys is chiefly used in Sikh and Punjabi
- Thakurjot - Thakurjot's meaning is Light of the Lord Master used for baby boys is used particulary in Sikh and Punjabi
- Ripjot - Boy name Ripjot is especially used in Punjabi and Sikh, Ripjot means "Light of Beloved"
- Nishaa - Girl name Nishaa is substantially used in Punjabi and Sikh, meaning of Nishaa is "Night"
Namesakes of Satparvan
We could not find any notable namesake.