Satyaveer meaning and origin
Satyaveer means Always Speaking Lie, Someone who Gets Victory with Truth or Truthful is commonly used in Malayalam, Hindi, Kannada, Gujarati, Oriya, Bengali, Marathi, Tamil and Telugu is used for boys.Names that rhyme with Satyaveer
Popularity of Satyaveer
Satyaveer is a common baby name in India. According to our estimate, at least 3000 people have been bestowed Satyaveer around the globe.
Numerological aspects of Satyaveer
Not having all the things you wanted in life has taught you how to appreciate what you have today. You are self-reliant, self-motivated and persistent. You don't share the usual opinion of things and the ordinary life perspective. You need to open up and allow your closest ones to enter your real world. Travelling is your passion. You always have the best ideas and persistence to realize each and one of them at work.
You would love these names similar to Satyaveer
- Shafu - Specifically used in Marathi and Oriya, Shafu is used as a baby girl name, meaning of Shafu is "Intelligent or Beautiful"
- Ambu - Unisex name Ambu is chiefly used in Bengali and Kannada, meaning of Ambu is "Beautiful or Water"
- Kinaari - Used mostly in Telugu, Marathi and Oriya, Kinaari means "Shore or Musical Instrument" is a girl name
- Sanoja - Girl name Sanoja means "Eternal" is used predominantly in Oriya and Telugu
- Sulekha - Used mostly in Sanskrit, Bengali and Kannada new-fangled and unconventional, Sulekha means "Good Handwriting or A Good Handwriting" is a girl name
Namesakes of Satyaveer
We could not find any notable namesake.