Savanah meaning and origin
Savanah's meaning is Savannah used for baby girls used in Swedish, Finnish and English has its origin in English and Taino. Savanah is form of persistent and widely accepted Savannah. Savannah means From the Open Plain and South Arabian Kingdom of Seba is originated from Hebrew and Taino.
Variants of Savanah
View middle names that goes with Savanah like Kimberlee, Lavender, Tram,Names that rhyme with Savanah
Popularity of Savanah
Savanah was among the popular names in United States. Since emerging in 1884 around 9697 babies have been given the first name. At its zenith in 1998, 512 girls were bestowed the name and it was ranked at 495th position. However after 86 years, the name is currently sliding down on the charts. In addition to that, the moniker has been in the top 500 baby names 2 times Savanah is a familiar baby name in France, it has been in use since 1990 and was able to reach the top 700 names. In 2007, it achieved its highest ever ranking of 661 on girl names chart when 75 babies were named Savanah. Over 619 babies in France have been named Savanah.
Savanah is an uncommon baby name in England and Wales, even after 23 years of use, it could not make it big. Over 234 people have been named Savanah in England and Wales. Also, it appeared first time in 2008 on baby girl names list of Belgium. Savanah is a rare baby name in Ireland however it is still in use. According to our evaluation, over 10000 babies have been named Savanah globally.
Here's what numbers has to say about Savanah
You prefer solitude over people and partying but hanging around is productive sometimes. You are always open to experience something new. You are often experiencing identity crisis because of your high IQ. To have number 3 as your soul urge number reveals the creative side of your personality. You are a hard candy when it comes to romantic relationships. Material success is not all that matters in life.
Do you like Savanah? You would love these names
- Jannie - The widely accepted and perennial unisex name Jannie is used in English, Swedish and Finnish has its roots in Hebrew, Jannie means "God is Gracious or God is Merciful". On baby girl chart, prevalent Jannie managed to reach 499 in year 1949 in United States
- Wilber - The widespread and evergreen unisex name Wilber is originated from Germanic, Wilber means "Willful, Wild Boar or Bright" is chiefly used in English
- Olin - Meaning of Olin is Holly or Ancestor is of Old Norse origin given to both genders is used majorly in Norwegian, Danish and Finnish
- Anaya - Trendy Hebrew and Sanskrit Anaya is used as a girl name and is mainly used in Finnish and Telugu, meaning of Anaya is "Graceful or Variants"
- Pierre - Long standing and Frequently Used Pierre mostly is used in Danish and English has its origin in Old Greek, meaning of Pierre is "The Rock or The Stone" is given to both boys and girls
Namesakes of Savanah
- Savanah Rain in Anal Addicts 10 as Actress
- Savanah Wiltfong in Dear Lemon Lima as Actress
- Savanah Montalvo in Mars 2728 as Actress
- Savanah D. McMahon in movie A Box of Faith as Actress