Sayoko name meaning
What does Sayoko mean?
Meaning of Sayoko is Evening Child used for girls which is used chiefly in Japanese is of Japanese origin. Sayoko is derived from Sayo. Uncustomary Sayo is used mainly in Japanese, Sayo means "That the Night-Born and Born At Night" is originated from Japanese.Names that rhyme with Sayoko
How popular is the name Sayoko?
Sayoko is an uncommon baby name in United States, chances of it being still in use are very slim. But an extremely popular name in Japan where every 1 in 2000 have the name. At least, 100000 people around the globe have been given the name as per our estimate.
What numbers say about Sayoko?
You have the ability to predict things before they happen thanks to your strong intuition. It takes a long time for someone to gain a special place in your heart. You are influential and use your influence to do great things. You respond to occurrences in an unusual, impulsive but also creative way. You feel like there's nothing you can't handle because you are used to watching things go wrong each time you find happiness.
Looking for names similar to Sayoko? Please go through the following names
- Masumi - Odd girl name Masumi is used in Malayalam and Assamese and rooted from Japanese, meaning of Masumi is "Clarifier of the Truth or Innocence"
- Wataru - Anomalous Wataru is originated from Japanese is particulary used in Japanese, Wataru means "Navigation" is used for boys
- Nobuko - Unheard-of Nobuko substantially is used in Japanese is rooted from Japanese bestowed upon girls, meaning of Nobuko is "Child of Faith"
- Saidah - Uncustomary Saidah is used primarily in Arabic and Arabic aimed at both genders, Saidah means "Fortunate, Lion or Happy" is originated from Japanese and Arabic
- Tsuneko - Rare girl name Tsuneko is originated from Japanese, Tsuneko means "Child or Always" is used especially in Japanese
Famous people named Sayoko
- Sayoko Yamaguchi, Japanese model and actress
- Sayoko Amano in movie Tokyo Decadence as Actress
- Sayoko Yoda, from 1994 comedy movie Senso e iko yo!!, who played the Tatsuakis Sister.
- In 1925, Sayoko Kuze characterized the role of N in drama movie Sariyukû kage.
- Sayoko Yanai played main role of N in 1935 drama movie Bakudan hanayome.
- In 2006 drama flick, Hariyo no natsu, Sayoko Oho characterized Mizuho Oshima.
Lists having Sayoko
- Girl names beginning with S
- American Girl Names
- Japanese Girl Names
- Baby Names that mean Evening
- Baby Names that mean Child