Scotti name meaning
On This Page
What does Scotti mean?
The uncommon unisex name Scotti is originated from Anglo-Saxon, Celtic and English and is used in English language, Scotti means "Scottish". Scotti is a form of renowned and ever lasting Scott. Scott is a form of Prescott.
Curious Scott is originated from Celtic, Anglo-Saxon and Old English, Scott means "From Scotland, Scottish and A Scotsman". Scotti is celebrated on November 8th.
Variants of ScottiNames that rhyme with Scotti
How popular is the name Scotti?
Scotti is an uncommon baby name in United States, even after 69 years of use, it could not make it big. Over 594 babies in United States have been named Scotti. Also, Scotti is a familiar name in Italy.
According to our estimate, at least 1000 people have been bestowed Scotti around the globe.
What numerology tells about Scotti?
When it comes to love, you are withholding your emotions until you make sure you can trust your partner. Number 6 as your soul urge no represents your caring nature. You like to prove yourself to people, even to people you don't like which is a big mistake. What you are not used to is enjoying life. Be proud of yourself because even if you doubt your value, people like you are rare these days. If you have number 8 as your personality no, it reveals your competitive spirit, good nature, and lucky one.
Parents who liked Scotti, loved these names
- Nilson - Nilson's meaning is Son of Neil is notably used in English used as a baby boy name came from Celtic and English
- Nancey - Meaning of Nancey is Grace or Favor is a girl name. It is rooted from Old English and Arabic is used dominantly in English and Tamil
- Donagh - Boy name Donagh is mainly used in English and Irish has its origin in Celtic and Old Irish, meaning of Donagh is "Brown-Haired Fighter or Brown(Haired) Warrior"
- Dorrin - Dorrins origin is Celtic is primarily used in English, meaning of Dorrin is "Variant of Dorran Stranger or Stranger" is used for boys
- Noland - Specifically used in English atypical, Noland is used as a boy name and is rooted from Celtic, meaning of Noland is "Power and Descendant of Nuallan". Noland is resulted from Nolan.
Famous people named Scotti
- Scotti Hill, lead guitarist in the band Skid Row
- Scotti Madison, former third baseman in Major League Baseball
- Scottie Hood in Playboy: The Girls of Hawaiian Tropic, Naked in Paradise as
- Scotti Andrews in Flesh Circus as Actress
- Scottie Hughes in Episode dated 15 April 2015 as
- Scottie Chapman in Cooling a Six Pack as
- Scottie MacGregor in Love of Life as Actress
- Scottie Thompson in Skyline as Actress
- Scottie Nic in The Longest Yard as Actor
Lists having Scotti
- Boys names beginning with S
- Girls names beginning with S
- American Baby Names
- Celtic Baby Names
- English Baby Names