Senga name meaning
On This Page
What does Senga mean?
Senga is Gaelic equivalent of Agnes.
How is Senga seen as a baby name?
Senga is a charming name that has gained popularity among parents looking for a unique baby girl name. The name has a Scottish origin, making it especially appealing to families with Scottish ancestry.
Senga has a sweet and gentle sound, yet it also exudes strength and confidence. It is an excellent choice for parents seeking an unconventional name with a simple meaning that speaks of purity and innocence.
Senga is easy to spell, pronounce, and remember, making it both practical and beautiful. This lovely name has the potential to make any little girl stand out in a crowd while also evoking feelings of gracefulness and elegance.
How do I pronounce Senga?
One syllabled Senga is most commonly pronounced as SEN-gah. There should be emphasis on first SEN syllable while speaking. Some people pronounce it as s(e)-nga or sen-ga.
Variants of SengaNames that rhyme with Senga
How popular is the name Senga?
Senga is a rare baby name in United States there is very thin chances of it still being given since it isn't seen since 1946. Senga is a common name in DR Congo, Angola and Rwanda while somewhat familiar name in Scotland, Indonesia, Tanzania, India, England and Cameroon.
According to our findings, at least 10000 people have been bestowed Senga around the globe.
What numbers say about Senga?
People with a high IQ are prone to depression, self-doubt, and low self-esteem and so are you. Unbelievable but true. You are courageous but stubborn when convinced you are doing things the right way. You are an intuitive person and can tell if someone's playing you or not. Situations and people don't bother you much unless they concern you in some way. Stay curious but don't stress over things because everything's built to change, and not only people but everything you can think of.
Other names similar to Senga
- Finna - Origin of Finna is in Celtic bestowed upon both boys and girls is used predominantly in Old Norse and Norwegian. Finna is Greenlandic form of Fína
- Kellig - Kelligs origin is Celtic, meaning of Kellig is "Fight"
- Carran - The boy name Carran means "Son of Ciarán Son of the Little Dark One" used specifically in English has its origin in Celtic language
- Gwennolé - Gwennolé's meaning is Happy or Valiant has its origin in Celtic
- Tyron - Well-Known unisex name Tyron is notably used in English which is rooted from Old Irish and Celtic, meaning of Tyron is "Land of Eoghan or Land of Owen"
Famous people named Senga
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Senga
- Girl names beginning with S
- American Girl Names
- Celtic Girl Names
- English Girl Names
- Greek Girl Names
- Gaelic Girl Names
- Scottish Girl Names
- Baby Names that mean Pure
- Baby Names that mean Chaste
- Baby Names that mean Hagnos
- Baby Names that mean Lamb