Sedna meaning and origin
Sedna's meaning is The Goddess of Food has origin in Eskimo is used for girls.
View middle names that goes with Sedna like Haylie, Juet,Names that rhyme with Sedna
Popularity of Sedna
Sedna is a rare baby name in United States however it is still in use. At least, 100 people around the globe have been given the name as per our estimate.
What numerology tells about Sedna?
You are being too hard on people when it comes to their beliefs because you feel the constant urge to prove your theories. Failure is a part of success and everyone knows it. You prefer to have people work on your success instead of working on it yourself. You sleep a lot because it's your way of escaping reality. Situations and people don't bother you much unless they concern you in some way.
Do you like Sedna? Read these names too
- Oan - Of Breton origin, Oan means "Lamb"
- François-Xavier - The François-Xavier means "New House"
- Tasane means Beautiful View is used as a girl name is rooted from Thai. Tasane is derivative of Tasanee.
- Premalatha - Predominantly used in Telugu, Hindi and Tamil, Premalatha means "Love" is a baby girl name
- Viltaute - Originated from Lithuanian, Viltaute is used primarily in Lithuanian, Viltaute means "People or Hope" is a baby girl name
Namesakes of Sedna
We could not find any notable namesake.