Maaz meaning and origin
Odd boy name Maaz is dominantly used in Arabic, meaning of Maaz is "Wooden or A Friend of Prophet Muhammad".Names that rhyme with Maaz
Popularity of Maaz
Maaz is a unique baby name in United States, it has been in use since 1992 and was able to reach the top 3000 names. Recently in 2017, it ranked 2695th when 45 boys were named Maaz. Over 504 babies in United States have been named Maaz. The given name is an uncommon baby name in England and Wales, even after 20 years of presence it could not make beyond the top 2000. There are over 189 babies that have been given the name Maaz in England and Wales.
But Maaz is a popular baby name in Sudan where every 1 in 5000 have the name. At least, 10000 people globally have carried Maaz as their given name according to our evaluation.
Maaz in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name||First Name||Secondary Name|
Numerological aspects of Maaz
People admire your charm and independent attitude about everything. Competing with people won't bring you much but, compete with yourself will make you better than you were yesterday. You are also a great storyteller and always share the best experiences. Your failures motivate you. If someone surprises you in a positive way, that's fine. But it will take long until they earn your trust and full respect.
Looking for names similar to Maaz? Please go through the following names
- Ranim - Rare girl name Ranim is used prevalently in Arabic language, meaning of Ranim is "To Recite in a Sing Song Voice or Great"
- Tayyab - Unorthodox Tayyab prevalently is used in Arabic is a boy name, meaning of Tayyab is "Pure or Clean"
- Taym-Allah - Taym-Allah's meaning is Servant of God is used mostly in Arabic is given to boys
- SaifulBaari - Used majorly in Arabic, SaifulBaari means "Sword of the Creator" is used for baby boys
- Aafaq - Aafaq's meaning is The Place Where the Earth or Sky Meet is used as a baby boy name is substantially used in Arabic
Namesakes of Maaz
We could not find any notable namesake.