Ramy meaning and origin
Used in Arabic unusual, Ramy means "Loving" and is rooted from Arabic and Hebrew is mostly used for baby boys. Ramy is a variant form of well-known Rami. Rami is variant of angelic Ram. Rami means Protector Advice, Who Throws and Marksman is used substantially in Iranian, Tamil and Arabic is of Hebrew, Germanic and Arabic origin. Ramy is variation of spiritual Ram. Meaning of Ram is Charming and The He-Goat is originated from Hebrew and Sanskrit.
Variants of RamyNames that rhyme with Ramy
Popularity of Ramy
Ramy is a unique baby name in United States, it has been in use since 1973 and was able to reach the top 3000 names. In 1988, it ranked 2252nd when 36 boys were named Ramy. Over 878 people have been named Ramy in United States. Also, in France, it has been in use since 1979 and was able to reach the top 800 names. In 2006, it achieved its highest ever ranking of 794 on boy names chart when 47 babies were named Ramy. Over 878 people have been named Ramy in France.
Ramy is an uncommon baby name in England and Wales where it has been in use since 2000 and peaked in 2007 when it ranked 2023rd. Over 110 babies in England and Wales have been named Ramy. Also, it appeared first time in 2006 on baby boy names list of Belgium. However things change on global perspective, Ramy is extremely popular in Egypt where every 1 in 300 have the name. Also the baby name is popular in Saudi Arabia, Jordan, Syria, Palestine, Iraq, Lebanon, Yemen and Sudan. As per our research, over 470000 people has been named Ramy globally.
Ramy in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name||First Name||Secondary Name|
Numerological aspects of Ramy
When it comes to love relationships, you are loyal and passionate but don't trust your partner. You always watch not to hurt anyone's emotions. You respond to occurrences in an unusual, impulsive but also creative way. You are often taken as crazy because of your fearlessness and courageous acts you take to achieve your aspirations. Because of your naivety and kind-heart, you often get disappointed.
Do you like Ramy? Read these names too
- Makkiyah - Used particulary in Arabic unfamiliar and modernistic, Makkiyah bestowed upon girls, Makkiyah means "From Makkah or From Makkah Place"
- Taaha means Name of the Surah in Holy Quran is prevalently used in Arabic is aimed at baby boys
- Zaghar - Dominantly used in Arabic, Zaghar is used as a baby boy name, meaning of Zaghar is "Abundance"
- JamalUdDin is used principally in Arabic, JamalUdDin means "Beauty of the Religion Islam" is a boy name
- Raouf is used particulary in Arabic in general aimed at boys. Its origin is in Arabic, Raouf means "Clement or Generous"
Namesakes of Ramy
- Ramy Ditzanny, Israeli poet who was born in 1950
- Ramy Brooks, Alaska Native kennel owner and operator
- Ramy Ashour, professional squash player from Egypt
- Ramy Rabie, Egyptian former footballer
- Ramy Ayach, Lebanese singer, composer, actor
- Ramy Adel, Egyptian footballer
- Ramya Sri in Ammailu Abbailu as Actress
- Ramya Nambeeshan in Pizza as Actress
- Ramya Pratt in Girls Town as Actress
- Ramya Subramanian in OK Kanmani as Actress
- Ramya Krishnan in Padaiyappa as Actress
- Ramy Youssef in See Dad Get Attacked by Promzilla as Actor
- Ramy Zada in The Guiding Light as Actor