Bathseba meaning and origin
The girl name Bathseba means "Daughter of the Oath". Its origin is in Hebrew is used substantially in German.Names that rhyme with Bathseba
Popularity of Bathseba
Bathseba is a familiar baby name in Kenya. As per our evaluation, over 600 babies have been bestowed Bathseba around the globe.
Bathseba in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name|
What numerology tells about Bathseba?
You are a perfectionist when it comes to relationships too. You are bold and gutsy, and this affects your personality. You have a sharp focus and nothing slips your eye. You are passionate when it comes to relationships but cool off too easily. You are very smart and calculative. You want to be in control of your life and emotions. When it comes to love, you can't stand a monogamous relationship.
Do you like Bathseba? Read these names too
- Janaya - Uncustomary Janaya primarily is used in English and English aimed at both sexes, meaning of Janaya is "Based on Janai, Female Version of John or Wild Flower" is originated from Hebrew
- Maryannick - The Maryannick means "Sea or Graces" has its origin in Hebrew language is chiefly used in Breton
- Juball - Hebrew name Juball bestowed upon boys, meaning of Juball is "Rams Horn". Juball is resultant of Jubal.
- Endora - Odd girl name Endora has its origin in Hebrew, Endora means "Fountain"
- Tamyra - Outstanding Tamyra is used substantially in English and Hebrew is a girl name has origin in Hebrew. Tamyra is English form of Tamar. Also Tamyra is English and Hebrew cognate of Tamara
Namesakes of Bathseba
We could not find any notable namesake.