Sevana name meaning
What does Sevana mean?
Sevana is version of timeless and pleasing Savannah. Savannah's meaning is South Arabian Kingdom of Seba, From the Open Plain and Savannah is rooted from English, Hebrew and Taino.
Variants of Sevana
Sevaana, Savannah, Sabana, Savannahrose, Rose
View middle names that goes with Sevana like Aryanna, Georgianna,Names that rhyme with Sevana
How popular is the name Sevana?
Sevana is an uncommon baby name in United States, its highest ever rank is 8088 (2007) in its 18 years run on United States naming chart. Over 142 people have been named Sevana in United States. In France, it is relatively new, first appeared in 1994. Also, Sevana is a familiar name in India. As per our findings, over 200 babies have been bestowed Sevana around the globe.
Numerological aspects of Sevana
You practically became the Superman you once admired. It's strange but you enjoy being miserable sometimes. Open up if you want to take relationships to the next level and establish a better connection with people. You take calculated risks but sometimes you let spontaneity surprise you. Passion doesn't last much but respect and care do. You can't stand being imprisoned by your feelings for someone. You would rather pretend that you don't have them.
Do you like Sevana? Read these names too
- Isabe - Isabe's meaning is God Protects My House, My God is Bountiful and God's Promise came from Hebrew. Isabe is short of Isabel.
- Josefa - Particulary used in Spanish, Danish and Greenlandic persistent and celebrated, Josefa is used as a baby girl name. It is rooted from Hebrew, meaning of Josefa is "He (God) Will Add or God Would Multiply"
- Marline - Unheard-of Marline is used prevalently in Finnish and English has origin in Germanic, Hebrew and Old Norse, Marline means "Sea or Variant of Marlene" is used as a unisex name
- Jolyna - Girl name Jolyna means "Lene, God will Add and God will Increase" is rooted from English. Jolyna is resulted from Jolene.
- Susette - Widely Accepted girl name Susette is used especially in English and Norwegian is originated from Hebrew. Susette is form of Suzette in Nordic language
Famous people named Sevana
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Sevana
- Girl names beginning with S
- American Girl Names
- English Girl Names
- Girl names that ends with -ana
- Baby Names that mean Plain
- Baby Names that mean Open
- Baby Names that mean Kingdom