Marline meaning and origin
Used commonly in English, Finnish, Danish, Norwegian and Swedish unexpected, Marline is originated from Germanic, Hebrew and Old Norse and a gender-neutral name, Marline means "From the High Tower, Variant of Marlene or Sea". Marline is variant form of noteworthy Marlene. Marlene is a version of perennial, biblical and predominant Magdalena. Also Marlene is a variant spelling of MARI;LEN. Odd German, Germanic and Hebrew Marlene, meaning of Marlene is "From the High Tower, Magdalena and Star of the Sea". Marline is variant of durable and widespread Merlin. Merlin means Sea Hill and Seahill Fort is rooted from English, Welsh and German is used in English and German. The name is celebrated on August 15.
Variants of Marline
View middle names that goes with Marline like Scottie, Anastasia, Stevie, Brian, Elroy, Hershel,Names that rhyme with Marline
Popularity of Marline
Marline is a unique baby name in United States, it has been in use since 1915 and was able to reach the top 2000 names. In 1935, it ranked 1118th when 39 girls were named Marline. There are over 1524 babies that have been given the name Marline in United States. Marline is an uncommon baby name in France, although it has been in use since 1932 but could not make beyond the top 800. Over 278 babies in France have been named Marline.
Marline is a common name in Egypt, Haiti and DR Congo while somewhat familiar name in Philippines, Indonesia, Kenya, Brazil, Liberia, Gabon, Jamaica, Cameroon, Nigeria, Netherlands, Peru, South Africa and Canada. According to our evaluation, over 10000 babies have been named Marline globally.
Marline in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name||First Name||Secondary Name|
What numbers say about Marline?
It takes a long time for someone to gain a special place in your heart. You are an adventurer who follows his intuition. You hate being closely observed and have all eyes on you because of your low self-esteem. Sometimes, your intuition is the reason why you made so mistakes in your life. You neglect your own issues and helping other is more important to you. You remind people that life is for you to live it, and not survive, something many do these days.
Looking for a name like Marline? Please go through the following names
- Ely - Unfading and Prominent Ely is used mainly in Norwegian and Finnish, Ely means "Elevation, The Lord will Help or Form of Eli" used for both boys and girls has its origin in Hebrew
- Ivanna - Meaning of Ivanna is Yahweh is Gracious or God is Merciful is primarily used in Danish, Norwegian and Finnish is a baby girl name is originated from Hebrew
- Gionnah - Girl name Gionnah came from Italian, meaning of Gionnah is "The Dove". Gionnah is resulted from Giona.
- Davie - Meaning of Davie is Beloved, Diminutive of David or Variant of David Beloved is a unisex name, predominantly used in Swedish, Finnish and Danish is of English and Scottish origin
- Maï is originated from Hebrew is particulary used in Breton, Maï means "Princess of the Sea or Bitterness" is used as a girl name
Namesakes of Marline
- Marline Yan in Trigger as Actress
Lists having Marline
- Boys names beginning with M
- Girls names beginning with M
- American Baby Names
- English Baby Names
- German Baby Names
- Hebrew Baby Names
- Norse Baby Names
- Danish Baby Names
- Finnish Baby Names
- Norwegian Baby Names
- Swedish Baby Names
- Girl names that ends with -line
- Boy names that starts with Mar
- Baby Names that mean High
- Baby Names that mean Tower
- Baby Names that mean Woman
- Baby Names that mean Magdala
- Baby Names that mean Sea