Susette name meaning
On This Page
What does Susette mean?
Unfamiliar girl name Susette is used especially in French, English, Swedish, Danish, Norwegian and Finnish is originated from Hebrew language. Susette is version of biblical, desirable and immutable Susanna. Susanna is variant form of perpetual and eminent Suzanne.
Origin of Unfamiliar Susanna is in Hebrew language, meaning of Susanna is "Anemone, Lily and From Σουσαννα, a Greek Form of the Hebrew Name,ׁוֹשַׁנָּה". Susette is form of Suzette in Nordic language.
How do I pronounce Susette?
The proper pronunciation of two syllabled Susette is s(u)-sette. sus(et)-te is the different way(s) to pronounce the name.
Variants of Susette
How popular is the name Susette?
Susette is a familiar baby name in United States, it has been in use since 1943 and was able to reach the top 2000 names. In 1956, it ranked 1482nd when 56 girl were named Susette.
Over 1042 babies in United States have been named Susette. The name is a common name in Philippines while somewhat familiar name in Brazil, Netherlands, Germany and South Africa. At least, 3000 people globally have been given the name as per our estimate.
Susette in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name|
Numerological analysis of Susette
You always tell the best motivational stories and give the best advice, but rarely who truly listens. You need to take a deep breath, look at all the beauty surrounding you today and just live? Stay curious but don't stress over things because everything's built to change, and not only people but everything you can think of. Having letter S as your cornerstone represents your restless spirit, active brain, strong emotions, ability to attract money and impulsiveness.
Other names liked by name hunters that are similar to Susette
- Jérémi - Jérémi means "God Raises" has origin in Hebrew
- Lyzabett is used predominantly in Danish is given to girls. Lyzabett is equivalent of Lisabet in Danish language
- Siloé - The Siloé is originated from Hebrew, meaning of Siloé is "Weapon or Bough"
- Marie-Anouck - The Marie-Anouck is rooted from Hebrew, Marie-Anouck means "Gracious or Princess of the Sea"
- Mannaïck - Of Hebrew origin, Mannaïck means "Princess of the Sea", used dominantly in Breton
Middle names for Susette
Possible options for a child named Susette include these familiar and prominent middle names:
View more middle names that goes with Susette.
Famous people named Susette
- Susette Gontard, inspiration for Hölderlin's novel 'Hyperion'
- Susette La Flesche, well-known Native American writer, lecturer
- Susette Carroll is known for her acting in movie Jukebox
Lists having Susette
- Girl names beginning with S
- American Girl Names
- English Girl Names
- Hebrew Girl Names
- Danish Girl Names
- Finnish Girl Names
- French Girl Names
- Norwegian Girl Names
- Swedish Girl Names
- Girl names that ends with -ette
- Baby Names that mean Lily
- Baby Names that mean Rose
- Baby Names that mean Beauty