Shah-Jahan meaning and origin
Meaning: King of the World
Add to favorites
Shah-Jahan is used majorly in Arabic, Shah-Jahan means "King of the World" is given to baby boys.Names that rhyme with Shah-Jahan
Popularity of Shah-Jahan
Shah-Jahan is an uncommon name around the world.
Other names similar to Shah-Jahan
- Hirah - The queer and fresh girl name Hirah is principally used in Arabic language, Hirah means "Name of a Mountain, Named After the Mountain Where the Holy Quran was Delivered to Prophet Muhammad or Mount Hirah"
- Haura - Mainly used in Arabic, Haura means "Extremely Fair" is a girl name
- Bayhas - Boy name Bayhas is majorly used in Arabic, meaning of Bayhas is "Name of a Lion or Name of the Lion"
- Safyy - Boy name Safyy means "Name of a Sahabi (RA) or Chosen" is used predominantly in Arabic
- Alawi - Of Arabic origin, Alawi is a baby boy name, Alawi means "Who has Higher Spirit, Higher or Descendant of Hazrat Ali" is used prevalently in Arabic
Namesakes of Shah-Jahan
We could not find any notable namesake.