Abul-Husain meaning and origin
Meaning: Father of Husain and Caliph Ali
Add to favorites
Meaning of Abul-Husain is Father of Husain or Caliph Ali is used as a baby boy name is substantially used in Arabic.Names that rhyme with Abul-Husain
Popularity of Abul-Husain
Abul-Husain is an uncommon name around the globe.
Other names liked by name hunters that are similar to Abul-Husain
- Ilyaas - Curious boy name Ilyaas means "The Biblical Elijah is the English Language Equivalent" is used particulary in Arabic
- RaunaqJahan - Used dominantly in Arabic, RaunaqJahan is used as a girl name, RaunaqJahan means "Lustre of the World"
- Aludra - Girl name Aludra is mostly used in Arabic has its origin in Arabic and Old Greek, meaning of Aludra is "The Maiden or Virgin"
- Asli - Meaning of Asli is Original or Pure aimed at girls is mostly used in Arabic
- Khyber - Used prevalently in Arabic new-fangled and rare, Khyber has origin in Afghan, a boy name, Khyber means "Famous Pass or Afghanistan"
Namesakes of Abul-Husain
We could not find any notable namesake.