Shaheana meaning and origin
Shaheana is derived from Shahina. Shahina means Tender and Falconess is rooted from Sanskrit is substantially used in Arabic, Indian and Arabic.Names that rhyme with Shaheana
Popularity of Shaheana
Shaheana is an extremely rare name around the world.
Here's what numbers has to say about Shaheana
People often mistake you for a fool but you always find an indirect way to prove them wrong. When it comes to love, you are looking for someone trustworthy. You love people back but not with the same intensity they love and care about you. You don't care about connects much because you believe that you don't need many people in order to be happy and content with life. You are smart but prefer to play dumb to get things.
Other names similar to Shaheana
- Prajesha means Lord of Creatures used for baby boys is used mostly in Sanskrit
- Qimate - Origin of Qimate is in Sanskrit is used as a girl name, meaning of Qimate is "Valuable and Value". Qimate is derivation of Qimat.
- Caruvesa - Boy name Caruvesa is especially used in Sanskrit, Caruvesa means "Beautiful Attired"
- Cetana - Cetana's meaning is Elegant, Visible or Animated is dominantly used in Sanskrit is aimed at boys
- Premabandhu - Specifically used in Sanskrit, Premabandhu means "Friend of Love or Loving Friend" is used as a boy name
Namesakes of Shaheana
We could not find any notable namesake.