Shaileen meaning and origin
Shaileen is variant transcription of Shailyn. Shailyn is form of well-liked Shea.
Variants of Shaileen
View middle names that goes with Shaileen like Klah, Gracelynn, Nian,Names that rhyme with Shaileen
Popularity of Shaileen
Shaileen is an uncommon baby name in still in use in United States. As per our estimate, over 200 babies have been bestowed Shaileen around the globe.
What numerology tells about Shaileen?
You want to shout it out to the world that not everyone has to think or behave the same. It takes a long time for someone to gain a special place in your heart. You respond to occurrences in an unusual, impulsive but also creative way. Reason behind your depressive episodes that occur occasionally is being way too sensitive. Accept what you feel and express it when you feel the urge. The letter S is your cornerstone reveals you have a strong spirit.
Looking for a name like Shaileen? Please go through the following names
- Neala - Of Sanskrit and Celtic origin, Unconventional Neala bestowed upon baby girls and is used in English and Irish, Neala means "Champion"
- Shayana - Curious girl name Shayana is used in English and Tamil that came from Celtic, meaning of Shayana is "Sleep"
- Herle - The Herle is originated from Celtic, meaning of Herle is "Many or Link"
- Shannin - Unwonted Shannin has its origin in Celtic, Shannin means "Wise, Old or River" particulary used in Tamil and Gujarati is used as a gender-neutral name
- Dorren - Originated from Celtic, Unorthodox Dorren is principally used in English and is bestowed upon both sexes, Dorren means "Fist or Stranger"
Namesakes of Shaileen
We could not find any notable namesake.