Shameena meaning and origin
Shameena means Beautiful is used as a girl name is dominantly used in Assamese, Marathi, Hindi, Bengali, Tamil, Arabic and Malayalam.Names that rhyme with Shameena
Popularity of Shameena
Shameena is a rare baby name in England and Wales and may not be used now as it was last seen in 2006. But Shameena is a popular baby name in India where every 1 in 100000 have the name. As per our research, over 10000 people has been named Shameena globally.
Numerological analysis of Shameena
As every person has its flaws, you are not an exception. You are a child of change. You deliver your promises. This is why people trust you with their life. You are a good listener but give the worst advice. Don't take life too seriously. Facing what you've been through and allowing yourself to grieve over is the only way to fight the numbness within you. You are an ambitious person, who's driven by success and high aspirations.
Other names similar to Shameena, for would be moms
- Firdaws means Garden, Paradise or Heaven has its origin in Arabic used dominantly in Arabic and Sindhi is a baby girl name
- Nazeeya principally is used in Kannada and Arabic bestowed upon baby girls, meaning of Nazeeya is "Queen or Optimistic or Full of Hope"
- Rahela - Meaning of Rahela is One who Shows the Way or The Ewe is used as a girl name which is rooted from Hebrew is notably used in Slavic, Marathi and Hawaiian
- Mueez - Sufficiently quirky and Modernistic Mueez chiefly is used in Sindhi and Arabic bestowed upon baby boys, meaning of Mueez is "The Giver of Might or Glory or A Person who Gives Shelter / Protection"
- Naushaba - Meaning of Naushaba is Elixir is used as a girl name is substantially used in Arabic and Sindhi
Namesakes of Shameena
We could not find any notable namesake.