Azia name meaning
On This Page
What does Azia mean?
Anomalous Azia's origin is Arabic and English, meaning of Azia is "The Rising Sun, The Name of the Continent Used as a Given Name, A Variant of Aisha, Life or Comfort" and a girl name is especially used in English and Arabic.
Azia is variation of noteworthy Asia. Asia is variant of outstanding Aisha. Also Asia is variant form of biblical and enduring Jane. Asia is shortened form of Johanna. Offbeat Asia came from Hebrew and English, meaning of Asia is "Sunrise, East and Resurrection".
Is Azia suitable to use as a baby name?
Azia is a unique and beautiful name for a baby girl that holds a significant meaning of "sunrise." The name has Greek origins and is a perfect fit for parents who want to give their daughter an exotic and rare name.
Besides its heritage, Azia has a gentle and harmonious sound, which makes it easy to pronounce and remember. It's also spelled differently from the common name "Asia," giving it even more individuality.
Overall, Azia is an excellent choice for parents looking for something different yet meaningful when naming their newborn baby girl.
How do I pronounce Azia?
The two syllabled name Azia is commonly pronounced as a-zia.
Variants of AziaNames that rhyme with Azia
How popular is the name Azia?
Azia is a familiar baby name in United States, it has been in use since 1980 and was able to reach the top 3000 names. In 1998, it ranked 2026th when 74 girl were named Azia.
Over 1312 babies in United States have been named Azia. The given name is an uncommon baby name in still in use in France. Azia is a rare baby name in England and Wales where it may not be used now as it was last seen in 2007.
Azia is a common name in Togo and Ivory Coast while somewhat familiar name in Pakistan, Benin, India, Morocco, Indonesia, Tanzania, Israel, Kazakhstan and Nigeria. According to our findings, over 6000 babies have been named Azia globally.
Here's what numbers has to say about Azia
If letter A is your cornerstone, you are not into flirting much but like to get straight to the point. Stop undervaluing love and relationships. You believe in yourself, something we don't see much in people today. You prefer to follow your intuition rather than follow rules and suggestions. You have no enemies. You have a sharp focus and highly developed sense of intuition. In order to be inspirational to others, you have to create a life worth admiring.
Do you like Azia? Other names you would love
- Hiral - Majorly used in Oriya, Kannada and Hindi unusual, Hiral means "Radiant or Lustrous". It is rooted from Sanskrit is aimed at both sexes
- Zakarie - Specifically used in Arabic and French far-out, Zakarie came from Arabic and Hebrew, meaning of Zakarie is "Father of John" is aimed at baby boys
- Chandani - Meaning of Chandani is Moonlight, A River or Moon Light came from Sanskrit chiefly used in Malayalam and Telugu is bestowed upon girls
- Nesrin - Nesrin's meaning is A Field of Wild Roses or Wild Rose used for baby girls used majorly in Persian, Turkish and Arabic is originated from Persian and Old Persian
- Samah - Offbeat unisex name Samah means "Promise, Generosity or Beautiful Sky" is used prevalently in Arabic and Arabic
Sibling Names for Azia
Looking for sibling names that complement the unique and beautiful name Azia? Look no further! We have compiled a list of names that not only sound great together, but also carry similar meanings and cultural roots as Azia. Check out our top picks for Azia's perfect sibling name.
For a sister
Names for Azia's brother
Famous people named Azia
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Azia
- Girl names beginning with A
- Arabic Girl Names
- American Girl Names
- English Girl Names
- Baby Names that mean Rising
- Baby Names that mean Sun
- Baby Names that mean Life
- Baby Names that mean Comfort