Shangar meaning and origin
The boy name Shangar is substantially used in Tamil has origin in Sanskrit. Shangar is a variant of divine Shankar. Shankar is form of Shankara. Shankar has its origin in Sanskrit language, Shankar means "Lord Shiva and Tamil Music Director Shankar".
Variants of ShangarNames that rhyme with Shangar
Popularity of Shangar
Shangar is a familiar baby name in India. As per our evaluation, over 100 people has been named Shangar globally.
Here's what numbers has to say about Shangar
You are always open to experience something new. You remind people that life is for you to live it, and not survive, something many do these days. You can't stand in one place for a long time because it bores you. People with a high IQ are prone to depression, self-doubt, and low self-esteem and so are you. Unbelievable but true. You are the innovator, the one who organizes parties or sleepovers, and the initiator for doing unusual stuff.
Looking for a name like Shangar? Please go through the following names
- Heemavarthini - Specifically used in Tamil, Heemavarthini is used as a baby girl name, meaning of Heemavarthini is "Amman or Goddess Parvathy"
- Subanaya - Girl name Subanaya means "Victorious" is particulary used in Tamil
- Chirapathi - Girl name Chirapathi is used prevalently in Tamil, meaning of Chirapathi is "Mother of Madhavi"
- Maathuvarasan specifically is used in Tamil, meaning of Maathuvarasan is "The One who Attracted by Girls" is used as a boy name
- Elangeethan - Elangeethan's meaning is Young or Musically Talented Person is specifically used in Tamil is used as a boy name
Namesakes of Shangar
We could not find any notable namesake.