Shathurian meaning and origin
Used mainly in Tamil, Shathurian bestowed upon boys, Shathurian means "Clever One".Names that rhyme with Shathurian
Popularity of Shathurian
Shathurian is an uncommon name around the world.
Numerological aspects of Shathurian
You always have the best ideas and persistence to realize each and one of them at work. You like your relationships build on trust and respect. What fulfills your soul is your professional success. You need to open up and allow your closest ones to enter your real world. Planning is what keeps your mind in shape. With time, people who don't belong near you, walk away. You are a strong, awake, down-to-earth person. And you need someone with total opposite traits.
Other names similar to Shathurian
- Kaavalan - Kaavalan's meaning is Guard or Protector is a baby boy name is used substantially in Tamil
- Arunagiri is used predominantly in Tamil, Arunagiri means "Lord Shiva" is bestowed upon baby boys
- Sashneetha - Sashneetha's meaning is Name of Durga is notably used in Tamil is used as a girl name
- Vithurshayan - Used especially in Tamil, Vithurshayan means "Skilled or Intelligent or Wise Person" is a baby boy name
- Naayagan - Meaning of Naayagan is Hero or Handsome is predominantly used in Tamil is a boy name
Namesakes of Shathurian
We could not find any notable namesake.