Shemuel name meaning
On This Page
What does Shemuel mean?
Principally used in Yiddish unusual, Shemuel aimed at boys is originated from Hebrew. Shemuel is derivation of Samuel. Samuel is Greek and Latin form of The Hebrew Name שְׁמוּאֵל. Meaning of Samuel is Powerful, Hear and His Name is God is originated from German and French.
How do I pronounce Shemuel?
The two syllabled name Shemuel is commonly pronounced as sh(e)-muel.
Middle Names for Shemuel
Mortimer, Dyer, Tyen, Chem, Elouan, view more middle names that goes with ShemuelNames that rhyme with Shemuel
How popular is the name Shemuel?
Shemuel is an uncommon baby name in United States where it has been in use since 1993 and peaked in 2014 when it ranked 7031st. According to our evaluation, over 200 babies have been named Shemuel globally.
What numbers say about Shemuel?
You are a hard person to analyze and understand because of your inconsistency. It's like you never get angry and anything can piss you off. You like to observe things and people. Find someone who's into adventures, so you can enjoy life more. Follow your dreams and heart instead of rules. Grab the given opportunities or create your own. Stick to your beliefs and hang out with people who boost your confidence and encourage you to do more.
Do you like Shemuel? Other names you would love
- Charna - Specifically used in Tamil and Hebrew uncustomary, Charna is used as a girl name, meaning of Charna is "Dark" came from Yiddish
- Hindy - Atypical Hindy came from Yiddish, meaning of Hindy is "Camel Group, Reh and Female Deer" is a girl name. Hindy is shortened form of Hinda.
- Selman - Rare boy name Selman is originated from Arabic and Hebrew and is used in Yiddish language, meaning of Selman is "Perfectly Healthy"
- Shanah - The odd girl name Shanah is predominantly used in English is originated from Yiddish, Shanah means "Beautiful"
- Shaina - Preeminent Shaina substantially is used in Yiddish, English and Hindi, meaning of Shaina is "The Element Shain Which is of the Meaning Beautiful, The Beautiful or Happiness", a gender-neutral name has origin in Yiddish. In 1994, famous Shaina ranked 500 on list of baby girl names in United States
Famous people named Shemuel
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Shemuel
- Boy names beginning with S
- American Boy Names
- English Boy Names
- Hebrew Boy Names
- Yiddish Boy Names
- Unique English Names
- Boy names that starts with She
- Boy names that ends with -uel
- Baby Names that mean God
- Baby Names that mean Heard
- Baby Names that mean One
- Baby Names that mean King
- Baby Names that mean Bible
- Baby Names that mean Follower
- Baby Names that mean Jesus
- Baby Names that mean Powerful