Shikina name meaning
Add to favorites
What does Shikina mean?
Meaning of Shikina is not available this time. Please visit after sometime.
View middle names that goes with Shikina like Flavie, Enie, Tona, Gyly,Names that rhyme with Shikina
How popular is the name Shikina?
Here's what numbers has to say about Shikina
You prefer to deal with things that matter and leave out all the rest. You are hard to read but once someone gets close to you, you allow the person to manipulate you on purpose in order to see how he or she will treat you thinking they have power over you. Stop trying and focus on yourself only. You are trustworthy and hate liars who obsess over material things. Open your mind and allow yourself to form a different opinion than the usual one you have.
If you like Shikina, you would love these names
- Naylaa means Gift is used as a girl name
- Maritess - Chiefly used in Tagalog atypical, Maritess aimed at baby girls which originated from Spanish, meaning of Maritess is "Teresa, María or Tes"
- Macalla - Originated from Australian, Anomalous Macalla is used as a gender-neutral name, Macalla means "Full Moon"
- Granada - Uncustomary Granada has its origin in Spanish, Granada means "From the Moorish Kingdom" is aimed at baby girls
- Nhat - Nhat's meaning is Having a Long Life is a boy name came from Vietnamese
Famous people named Shikina
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Shikina
- Girl names beginning with S
- Unique English Names
- Girl names that starts with Shi
- Girl names that ends with -ina
Share your opinion on Shikina