Odoardo meaning and origin
Used notably in Italian, Odoardo means "Guardian of Property".Names that rhyme with Odoardo
Popularity of Odoardo
Odoardo is a familiar baby name in Italy and Venezuela. According to our evaluation, over 600 babies have been named Odoardo globally.
What numbers say about Odoardo?
You like your freedom and independence. Learn to let go of things that don't belong in your life anymore. You don't have enemies but people have hurt you in the past because of your openness and naivety. You have a plan on changing the world. However, in order to do it, teach people how to change themselves first. Focus on what's important to you rather than focusing on making other people content.
Do you like Odoardo? You would love these names
- Orestilla - Girl name Orestilla is chiefly used in Italian, Orestilla means "Orestais" is originated from Old Greek
- Selenio - Origin of Selenio is in Old Greek language is used as a baby boy name, meaning of Selenio is "The Elements Selene Meaning Moon or Moon" is notably used in Italian
- Giambattista - Giambattistas origin is Italian bestowed upon baby boys, meaning of Giambattista is "John the Baptist" is used majorly in Italian
- Genovetta - The Genovetta is originated from German, meaning of Genovetta is "Race or Woman" is mainly used in Italian
- Umberto - Outlandish Umbertos origin is Germanic and Old High German, meaning of Umberto is "Shiny, Generous or Brilliant or Young Animal", used in Italian is a baby boy name
Namesakes of Odoardo
- Odoardo Farnese, Italian nobleman
- Odoardo Beccari, Italian naturalist perhaps best
- Odoardo Fialetti, Italian painter and printmaker
- Odoardo Vicinelli, Italian painter of the late-Baroque period
- Odoardo Di Santo, politician and administrator in Ontario, Canada
- Odoardo Farnese, Duke of Parma, to distinguish him
- Odoardo Farnese, Hereditary Prince of Parma, eldest son of Duke Ranuccio II Farnese