Sippora meaning and origin
Girl name Sippora is rooted from Hebrew is substantially used in Finnish, Danish, Norwegian and Swedish languages. Sippora is a variant form of biblical Zipporah. Zipporah came from Hebrew, meaning of Zipporah is "Bird". Sippora is form of Zippora in Nordic language.
Variants of SipporaNames that rhyme with Sippora
Popularity of Sippora
Sippora is a familiar baby name in Namibia and India. At least, 200 people globally have carried Sippora as their given name according to our evaluation.
Numerological analysis of Sippora
You don't take them seriously because of their mediocre lives. You find motivation in the most unusual places and people. It seems like cruel, evil, and trickery people can't hang around you for too long. In order to do something unprecedented, you have to refocus from what's not important such as gossip, partying and messing around to what's really important and that's your dreams and expanding your knowledge.
Go through the following names similar to Sippora
- Bilgin principally is used in Finnish and Danish aimed at boys, meaning of Bilgin is "Scholar" is originated from Turkish
- Tryggve is Norwegian equivalent of Tryggvi
- Serafia - Girl name Serafia is prevalently used in Finnish and Norwegian. Serafia is Nordic cognate of Seraphia
- Niilo - Unheard-of Niilo is used especially in Norwegian, Swedish and Finnish is originated from Old Greek, Niilo means "Victory of the People" is a boy name
- Ave - Meaning of Ave is Hail, Be Well is of Old English and Latin origin and is given to both genders is commonly used in Finnish, Danish and Norwegian
Namesakes of Sippora
We could not find any notable namesake.