Siu name meaning
On This Page
What does Siu mean?
Offbeat Siu is originated from Chinese is used dominantly in Chinese aimed at both sexes, Siu means "Revive".
How do I pronounce Siu?
The most common pronunciation of one syllabled Siu is siu.Names that rhyme with Siu
How popular is the name Siu?
Siu is an uncommon baby name in England and Wales and may not be used now. But Siu is a popular baby name in Malaysia where every 1 in 6000 have the name.
According to our evaluation, over 20000 babies have been named Siu globally.
Siu in Nordic countries
What numbers say about Siu?
You never go anywhere or do anything without a plan, or two. You don't allow yourself to get carried away and take advantage of people only because they like you and admire your personality. Not having all the things you wanted in life has taught you how to appreciate what you have today. Everything you have, you acquired alone, thanks to your hard work and putting your best efforts into achieving your goals.
You would love these names similar to Siu
- Noboru - Rarefied Noboru is used predominantly in Japanese, Noboru means "Climber" is originated from Japanese is a baby boy name
- Aoi - Unconventional unisex name Aoi means "Blue-Green Colors or Hollyhock", commonly used in Japanese has origin in Japanese
- Hisayo - Hisayo's meaning is Longlasting is mostly used in Japanese which originated from Japanese is a girl name. Hisayo is resulted from Hisa.
- Shinae - Rare girl name Shinae is of Japanese origin, Shinae means "Virtue and Good". Shinae is derived from Shina.
- Tamicka - Origin of Anomalous Tamicka is in English is used as a girl name, meaning of Tamicka is "The Word Tamu Which Means Sweet and Sweet". Tamicka is derivative of Tamika.
Famous people named Siu
- Siu Black, prominent Vietnamese popular singer
- Siu Ta, Vietnamese-Canadian actress and independent short film producer
- Siu-Fung Wong in Geung si sin sang as Actress
- Siubhan Harrison in Little Deaths as Actress
- Siu Wai Cheung in Huang Da Xian wu shu as Actress
- Siu Ming Carson is known for her acting in TV series Wolf Rock TV
- In 1983 adventure and comedy flick, Wu lin sheng huo jin, Siu Chung Mok characterized Yin Tien-chou.
- Siu Tin Yuen, from 1978 action, comedy flick Zui quan, who portrayed Beggar So.
- Siu Ling Wong characterized main role of N in 1993 comedy, drama film San jian xia yu fei ji mei.
- Siu Mei Chang, from 1985 comedy, romance flick Pai dang chuang qing guan, who portrayed the N.
- Siu Yuet Ching, from 1992 romance movie Tai tai de qing ren, who played Yvonne and Alan's co-worker.
- Siu Hung Hoh, from 1948 flick The Thirteenth Girl's Adventure in Nengren Temple, who portrayed the N.
- Siu Gong Ng portrayed pivotal character of N in 1982 drama flick Choi wan kuk.
- In 1953 drama film, Li chao yan, Siu Yee Yung portrayed Man Yuk Guen.