Naarah name meaning
What does Naarah mean?
Unorthodox Japanese and Hebrew Naarah is used prevalently in English, Hebrew and German, a girl name, meaning of Naarah is "Girl or Maid". Naarah is version of dominant and in fashion leading Nara. Unfamiliar Sanskrit Nara, meaning of Nara is "A Companion, An Oak Tree and Man".
Variants of NaarahNames that rhyme with Naarah
How popular is the name Naarah?
Naarah is an uncommon baby name in United States, although it has been in use since 1979 but could not make beyond the top 8000. There are over 166 babies that have been given the name Naarah in United States. Naarah is a rare baby name in England and Wales where it is still in use. As per our estimate, over 100 babies have been bestowed Naarah around the globe.
Numerological analysis of Naarah
Spend time with other people and allow yourself to learn new things along the way. You always act like everything's just great. You are passionate when it comes to relationships but cool off too easily. You don't share the usual opinion of things and the ordinary life perspective. When it comes to relationships, you hate monogamy and easily fall in and out of love. With time you will see that working something you hate just for the money isn't worth it. So, why don't you chase your dreams instead?
Other names similar to Naarah
- Mitsuyo - Uncommon unisex name Mitsuyo is originated from Japanese which is used in Japanese language, meaning of Mitsuyo is "Generation of Light"
- Yukiko - Yukiko's meaning is Snow Child or Snow is predominantly used in Japanese that of Japanese origin is aimed at both boys and girls
- Masao - Originated from Japanese, Customary Masao is chiefly used in Japanese mostly given to baby boys, Masao means "Proper Man or Righteous Man"
- Tenchie - Boy name Tenchie means "Earth and Of Heaven" is rooted from Japanese language. Tenchie is derivation of Tenchi.
- Sachiko - Odd girl name Sachiko is of Japanese origin, meaning of Sachiko is "Child of Good Fortune or Child of Happiness"
Famous people named Naarah
We could not find any notable namesake.