Sivambika name meaning
Meaning: Lord Shiva and Devi
Add to favorites
What does Sivambika mean?
The girl name Sivambika means "Lord Shiva and Devi" is used notably in Malayalam.Names that rhyme with Sivambika
How popular is the name Sivambika?
Sivambika is an uncommon name probably limited to India. As per our research, over 60 people has been named Sivambika globally.
What numbers say about Sivambika?
Accept what you feel and express it when you feel the urge. Having letter A as your capstone in your name represents the independent and carefree life you are living. You know you have the power to realize your dreams and build your ideal life. If someone doubts your skills, let it be. You know who you are and that should be enough. Having this letter as your capstone reveals your self-consumption and self-absorption.
Other names liked by would be moms that are similar to Sivambika
- Remil - The boy name Remil is mostly used in Malayalam language, Remil means "Sweet Hearted"
- Devasurya - Largely used in Malayalam, Devasurya means "Sun" is used as a boy name
- Fabina - Girl name Fabina is largely used in Malayalam, meaning of Fabina is "God"
- SooryaKiran - Prevalently used in Malayalam, SooryaKiran is used as a baby boy name, meaning of SooryaKiran is "Rays of Sun"
- Ilajna - Girl name Ilajna means "Strong" is used majorly in Malayalam
Famous people named Sivambika
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Sivambika
- Girl names beginning with S
- Malayalam Girl Names
- Indian Girl Names
- Baby Names that mean Lord
- Baby Names that mean Shiva
Share your opinion on Sivambika