Slavica name meaning
On This Page
What does Slavica mean?
How is Slavica seen as a baby name?
Slavica is a beautiful and unique name for a baby girl that has its roots in the Slavic language. It has a pleasant sound and is easy to pronounce, making it an ideal choice for parents looking for something different but not too outlandish.
This name also has a classic feel to it, giving it a timeless appeal that will never go out of style. With its Slavic origin, this name offers a nod to Eastern Europe and adds an interesting cultural dimension to your child's identity.
Overall, Slavica is a charming and memorable choice for any parents searching for an original name for their little girl.
How do I pronounce Slavica?
The proper pronunciation of three syllabled Slavica is s-lavi-ca. The other ways to say the name is sl(a)-vica.
Variants of Slavica
Middle Names for Slavica
Elenora, Valarie, Danette, view more middle names that goes with SlavicaNames that rhyme with Slavica
How popular is the name Slavica?
Slavica is an uncommon baby name in France, 21 years of presence was not sufficient to save the name and it finally disappeared in 1992. Over 143 people have been named Slavica in France.
Slavica is a rare baby name in United States and may not be used now. But Slavica is a popular baby name in Serbia where every 1 in 200 have the name as well as in, Croatia, Bosnia and Herzegovina and North Macedonia.
At least, 90000 people around the globe have been given the name as per our estimate.
What numbers say about Slavica?
Change yourself completely. Be more open-minded and ready to learn new things. You have a sharp focus and highly developed sense of intuition. You are a good friend and know how to keep secrets. Having this letter as your capstone reveals your self-consumption and self-absorption. You are influential and use your influence to do great things. You deliver your promises. This is why people trust you with their life.
Other names similar to Slavica
- Desislav - The baby boy name Desislav means "Search for Glory" is originated from Slavonic
- Vladyslav - Unfamiliar and Contemporary boy name Vladyslav means "Rule with Glory, Rule and Slav" is originated from Slavonic. Vladyslav is derivation of Vladislav.
- Stanko means Firmness, Fame or Steadfastness is used in Polish and Slavic used for baby boys came from Slavonic and Old Slavic
- Milenia - Unheard-of Milenias origin is Slavonic, meaning of Milenia is "Dear, Precious and Gracious" is aimed at girls. Milenia is derivative of Milena.
- Miroslawa - Meaning of Miroslawa is Great, Peace or Glory has origin in Old Slavic and Slavonic used for girls is used prevalently in Slavic and Polish
Famous people named Slavica
- Slavica Đukić, former Yugoslav/Austrian handball player
- Slavica Jeremić, Yugoslav/Serbian former handball player
- Slavica Ecclestone, Croatian model and the ex-wife of former Formula One CEO Bernie Ecclestone
- Slavica Ćukteraš, Serbian pop-folk singer
- Slavica Backovic acted in tvShort Pogledaj me, nevernice
Lists having Slavica
- Girl names beginning with S
- American Girl Names
- English Girl Names
- Serbian Girl Names
- Slavic Girl Names
- Girl names that ends with -ica
- Baby Names that mean Fame