Richart name meaning
What does Richart mean?
Boy name Richart is of Germanic origin is commonly used in Finnish, German, Swedish, Norwegian and Danish. Richart is variant of famous and ever lasting Richard. Richard is a variation of Rickward. Also Richard is a variant transcription of RIK;HARD. Origin of Richard is in Old High German, Germanic and English, meaning of Richard is "Brave One, Dominant Ruler and King and Strong".
How is Richart seen as a baby name?
Richart is a strong and unique baby boy name with German origins. It means powerful leader, which reflects the strong and confident qualities that parents may want for their child. This name has a classic appeal that will never go out of style, making it a great choice for parents who value timeless names that still feel modern. Overall, Richart is a special and meaningful choice for any baby boy.
How do I pronounce Richart?
The most common pronunciation of three syllabled Richart is r(i)-cha-rt.
Variants of Richart
Richard, Richeard, Rickward, Dick, Reichard, Richardjames, Dicken, Dicky, JamesNames that rhyme with Richart
How popular is the name Richart?
Richart is an uncommon name around the world.
Richart in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name||First Name||Secondary Name|
What numerology tells about Richart?
Use your mind and position to do great things you will be remembered for. You are easily triggered by lies and injustice. You thrive for balance and harmony in life but you are never going to make it with fake people causing you stress. You are not very excited when it comes to meeting new people because you expect disappointment. You often doubt your purpose, skills, and existence. Your emotions are responsible for your success and great personality.
If you like Richart, you would love these names
- Esi - Meaning of Esi is Born on Sunday or Sunday Babies used for both genders used particulary in Old DanishSwedish and Finnish has its origin in African-Fante
- Beka means The Blessed has origin in African-Bobangi aimed at both sexes is used prevalently in Norwegian, Danish and English. Beka is short form of Bengt.
- Nilde - Originated from Old High German, Nilde is used prevalently in Swedish and Italian, Nilde means "Hiltja or Brunni" is aimed at girls
- Vladislav - Uncommon boy name Vladislav came from Slavonic and Old Slavic and is mostly used in Czech, Swedish and Slavic languages, Vladislav means "Rule, Slav or Fame"
- Raissa - Meaning of Raissa is Rose or Carefree is originated from Greek and Old Greek, used majorly in Swedish and Finnish is a girl name
Famous people named Richart
- Richart Báez, Paraguayan former footballer
Lists having Richart
- Boy names beginning with R
- German Boy Names
- Danish Boy Names
- Finnish Boy Names
- Norwegian Boy Names
- Swedish Boy Names
- Baby Names that mean Brave
- Baby Names that mean One
- Baby Names that mean Strong
- Baby Names that mean Ruler
- Baby Names that mean Middle
- Baby Names that mean Dominant
- Baby Names that mean Powerful
- Baby Names that mean Leader
- Baby Names that mean Rich
- Baby Names that mean Power
- Baby Names that mean Hardy
- Baby Names that mean King
- Baby Names that mean Rulers
- Baby Names that mean Hard
- Baby Names that mean Warrior
- Baby Names that mean Brotherly
- Baby Names that mean Brother
- Baby Names that mean Teuton
- Baby Names that mean Blood
- Baby Names that mean Sister
- Baby Names that mean Army
- Baby Names that mean Man