Wafeeq meaning and origin
Meaning of Wafeeq is Successful is used as a boy name has its roots in Arabic is dominantly used in Marathi, Hindi and Arabic. Wafeeq is form of Wafiq. Wafiq means Triumphant and One who is Successful is specifically used in Hindi and Sindhi came from Arabic.
Variants of WafeeqNames that rhyme with Wafeeq
Popularity of Wafeeq
Wafeeq is a familiar baby name in Saudi Arabia. At least, 100 people globally have carried Wafeeq as their given name, concentrated mainly in Islamic countries according to our research.
Numerological aspects of Wafeeq
You never come up with a plan to achieve something but make your way as you go. Listen to your heart, enjoy more and care less. You are a person of many talents. When it comes to relationships, you hate monogamy and easily fall in and out of love. Changes don't represent a problem for you. On the contrary, you are all about change. You never get tired from trying to be better than you were yesterday.
Other names liked by soon-to-be-parents that are similar to Wafeeq
- Maalik - Far-out Maalik is used prevalently in Arabic and Hindi has origin in Arabic and English, Maalik means "Ruling, Leader or Experience" is bestowed upon baby boys
- Jermal - Meaning of Jermal is Elegance and Beauty, Grace is rooted from Arabic and is predominantly used in English and Arabic is used for boys. Jermal is derivation of Jamal.
- Nabi means Another Name for Prophet Muhammad or Butterfly is dominantly used in Arabic and Korean has its roots in Korean is used as a unisex name
- Ruhi means Soul or Who Touches the Heart is chiefly used in Arabic and Hindi is customarily given to both genders
- Asgari - Especially used in Oriya and Marathi, Asgari bestowed upon girls, meaning of Asgari is "Devotee"
Namesakes of Wafeeq
We could not find any notable namesake.