Yasmeen name meaning
On This Page
What does Yasmeen mean?
Widespread unisex name Yasmeen means "Jasmine Flower or Jasmine or Flower" which originated from Old Persian is principally used in English, Arabic, Kannada, Tamil, Hindi, Marathi and Iranian. Yasmeen is a version of admired and in fashion in vogue Jasmine.
Jasmine is variant form of customary Jasmin. Jasmine is derived from jasmine. Meaning of Jasmine is Shrub with Yellow Flowers and Name of a Flower Plant is originated from Old Persian and Arabic.
Could Yasmeen be an appropriate name for your new bundle of joy?
Yasmeen is a popular name for baby girls that has its roots in Persian culture. The name is derived from the term "jasmine," which is a fragrant flower that grows in various parts of the world.
As a first name, Yasmeen represents elegance, beauty, and gracefulness, traits that parents often associate with their little daughters. The name also has a timeless quality to it and can be used across different cultures and backgrounds.
It's no wonder why Yasmeen has become such a beloved baby girl's name in recent years as it provides an air of sophistication while also retaining its natural beauty-inspired charm.
How do I pronounce Yasmeen?
The proper pronunciation of two syllabled Yasmeen is ya(s)-meen.
Variants of YasmeenNames that rhyme with Yasmeen
How popular is the name Yasmeen?
A common name in United States with over 5466 new-borns have been given the name since 1970. Presently the name is rising, in 1997, 296 girls were bestowed the name and it was ranked at 723rd position.
Yasmeen is a unique baby name in England and Wales, it has been in use since 1996 and was able to reach the top 900 names. In 2000, it achieved its highest ever ranking of 897 on girl names chart when 26 babies were named Yasmeen.
Over 400 people have been named Yasmeen in England and Wales.
Yasmeen is an uncommon baby name in France, even after 23 years of presence it could not make beyond the top 2000.
Over 191 babies in France have been named Yasmeen. However things change on global perspective, Yasmeen is extremely popular in Pakistan where every 1 in 2000 have the name. Also the baby name is popular in Egypt and India.
As per our evaluation, over 290000 babies have been bestowed Yasmeen around the globe.
Numerological analysis of Yasmeen
When it comes to relationships, you hate monogamy and easily fall in and out of love. People admire your charm and independent attitude about everything. Your main characteristics are determination, courage, and enterprise. You believe that nothing is impossible until your heart beats. You are a child of change. You are always open to experience something new. You deserve the best because you are simply the best.
Other names liked by would be moms that are similar to Yasmeen
- Jahangeer means Conqueror of the World or World Conqueror used for baby boys is originated from Afghan is used primarily in Bengali, Telugu and Malayalam
- Slym means Without Fault and A Slender Man came from English is used as a boy name. Slym is derivative of Slim.
- Talida - Meaning of Talida is Of a Noble Kind or Of Noble Figure is a girl name. It is rooted from Old High German and Germanic is used prevalently in Arabic and Frisian
- Sair - Used especially in Arabic and Sindhi new-fangled and odd, Sair means "Walking or Going on Foot" is aimed at baby boys
- Nava - Unfamiliar unisex name Nava means "A Boat or Very True Boy" is used largely in Telugu and Hindi
Famous people named Yasmeen
- Yasmeen Lari, is Pakistan's first female architect
- Yasmeen Ghauri, former Canadian model
- Yasmeen Sulieman, American singer, songwriter and Broadway actress
- Yasmeene Lily-elle Ball in The Tree That Saved Christmas as Actress
- Yasmeen Shaukat is noted for her acting in movie Dracula in Pakistan
- Yasmeen Khan, from 1977 movie Dameena Dameena, who portrayed the N.
Lists having Yasmeen
- Boys names beginning with Y
- Girls names beginning with Y
- English Baby Names
- Persian Baby Names
- Arabic Baby Names
- Hindi Baby Names
- Kannada Baby Names
- Marathi Baby Names
- Tamil Baby Names
- Indian Baby Names
- Girl names that ends with -een
- Baby Names that mean Jasmine
- Baby Names that mean Flower