Soleil meaning and origin
Soleil's meaning is Sun is dominantly used in Malayalam, Marathi, Hindi, Kannada and Gujarati has its roots in Old Greek is used as a gender insensitive name . Soleil is variant of contemporary Solaris. Unorthodox Solaris has its origin in Old Greek, Solaris means "Of the Sun".
Variants of SoleilNames that rhyme with Soleil
Popularity of Soleil
A common name in United States with over 3239 new-borns have been given the name since 1981. At present the moniker is on a rise, in 2010, 203 girls were bestowed the name and it was ranked at 1234th position. Soleil is an uncommon baby name in England and Wales still in use today. In France, it is relatively new, first appeared in 1996. Also, it is uncommon in Switzerland, where it has been in use since 1998 and peaked in 2018 when it ranked 662nd.
But Soleil is a popular baby name in DR Congo where every 1 in 7000 have the name. As per our estimate, over 10000 people has been named Soleil globally.
Soleil in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name||First Name||Secondary Name|
What numbers say about Soleil?
Your sensitivity gets in your way of acting as a badass. You always see the good in everything and everyone. Getting played by the people you trust is your deepest fear. You are an intuitive person and can tell if someone's playing you or not. Love is very important to you and you would do just anything for the people you love. When it comes to love, you are looking for someone trustworthy. If number 2 is your soul urge number, you are an emotional person, no matter how much you deny it.
Go through the following names similar to Soleil
- Denyse - Meaning of Denyse is God of the Vine is used in English used as a girl name came from Greek and Old Greek
- Ángela is used particulary in Spanish, Ángela means "Messenger of God or Angel" given to baby girls is of Old Greek origin
- Philothée - The Philothée came from Greek, Philothée means "Love or God"
- Iolanda - Dominantly used in Romanian and Portuguese unusual, Iolanda means "Violet" has its roots in Old Greek is used as a baby girl name
- Santtu - Origin of Santtu is in Old Greek is used especially in Swedish and Finnish is a gender insensitive name. Santtu is Finnish equivalent of Santu. Also Santtu is form of Sante in Finnish language
Namesakes of Soleil
- Soleil Moon Frye, American actress, director and screenwriter
- Soleil Ceseña Bouchereau in Untitled David Victori/Michael Fassbender Project as Actress
- Soleil Borda in Still Narcing as Actress
- Soleil Kelley composed the music of short The Reality Behind Closed Doors