Sonoma name meaning
On This Page
What does Sonoma mean?
Meaning of Sonoma is not available this time. Please visit after sometime.
How do I pronounce Sonoma?
Three syllabled Sonoma is most commonly pronounced as s(o)-no-ma.
Middle Names for Sonoma
Kittie, Klyn, view more middle names that goes with SonomaNames that rhyme with Sonoma
How popular is the name Sonoma?
Sonoma is an uncommon baby name in United States, although it has been in use since 1979 but could not make beyond the top 8000. Over 201 babies in United States have been named Sonoma.
At least, 200 people globally have carried Sonoma as their given name according to our research.
What numbers say about Sonoma?
You are often experiencing identity crisis because of your high IQ. In order to gain more than you already have, you need to take uncalculated risks and see where they take you. You are prone to being uncomfortable and unable to relax. Open up to people and let them into your world. Your professional progress and success matter to you the most. You can smell a great opportunity from miles. Having letter A as your capstone reveals how you look at life and other people.
Do you like Sonoma? You would love these names
- Lakeland - Meaning of Lakeland is of Lakes and L is used as a gender-neutral name has origin in Scots and Gaelic. Lakeland is derivation of Lachlan.
- Bang - Used largely in Chinese far-out, Bang means "Nation" and a boy name is of Chinese origin
- Kamalani - Unfamiliar unisex name Kamalani means "Chiefs Child" is originated from Hawaiian language
- Khepri - Isolated and Modern unisex name Khepri means "Emerging Sun" is originated from Egyptian
- Canh - Anomalous Vietnamese Canh bestowed upon baby boys, meaning of Canh is "Of the Endless Environment"
Famous people named Sonoma
- Sonoma Valley High School, high school located