Kamalani name meaning
On This Page
What does Kamalani mean?
Kamalani's meaning is Chiefs Child aimed at both boys and girls has its origin in Hawaiian.Names that rhyme with Kamalani
How popular is the name Kamalani?
Kamalani is an uncommon baby name in United States, even after 24 years of use, it could not make it big. Over 260 people have been named Kamalani in United States. Also, Kamalani is a familiar name in India.
At least, 400 people globally have carried Kamalani as their given name, concentrated mainly in Islamic countries according to our evaluation.
What numerology tells about Kamalani?
You like to help people but refuse help when it comes to your life struggles. Not having all the things you wanted in life has taught you how to appreciate what you have today. You are capable of surviving everything. You don't believe much in love. However, deep inside, you secretly wish to find someone who will prove you wrong. You are prone to nervous breakdowns but recover fast. You believe that nothing is impossible until your heart beats.
Other names similar to Kamalani, for name hunters
- Lokelani - Queer girl name Lokelani means "Heavenly Rose" is of Hawaiian origin
- Iolani - The odd and fresh girl name Iolani has its origin in Hawaiian, Iolani means "Bird of Heaven" is principally used in Hawaiian
- Moani - The uncommon girl name Moani is of Hawaiian origin, Moani means "Fragrance"
- Maylea - The unconventional girl name Maylea means "Resembling a Wild-Flower" has origin in Hawaiian
- Lanikai - Meaning of Lanikai is Heaven and Sky is originated from Hawaiian is given to girls. Lanikai is derivation of Lani.
Famous people named Kamalani
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Kamalani
- Boys names beginning with K
- Girls names beginning with K
- American Baby Names
- Hawaiian Baby Names
- Baby Names that mean Child