Sora meaning and origin
Used dominantly in Japanese far-out, Sora is rooted from American, Native, Slavonic, Japanese and Arabic, Sora means "Sky or Blue Sky" is used as a gender-neutral name . Sora is version of immutable and pleasing Zora. Zora is short form of Aurora. Unorthodox Zora has its origin in Arabic, Old Slavic and Slavonic, Zora means "Dawn's Light, Dawn and Whiteness". Sora is variant form of widely accepted Soraya. Soraya is resultant of Sarah. Soraya's meaning is Empire, Similar to the Pleiades and Beauty of the Stars is rooted from Hebrew and Persian is dominantly used in Arabic.
Variants of SoraNames that rhyme with Sora
Popularity of Sora
Sora is a familiar baby name in United States, it has been in use since 1972 and was able to reach the top 3000 names. Recently in 2018, it ranked 2312nd when 78 girl were named Sora. Over 1431 babies in United States have been named Sora. The given name is an uncommon baby name in England and Wales, its highest ever rank is 2945 (2015) in its 13 years run on England and Wales naming chart. Also, it is uncommon in France, where it has been in use since 2004 and peaked in 2018 when it ranked 2111st.
But Sora is a popular baby name in Japan where every 1 in 6000 have the name. As per our research, over 30000 people has been named Sora globally.
Numerological analysis of Sora
You always analyze something in your mind. Good things don't just fall from the sky. You have to earn them. You know this. You can stare at a wall and not feel bored because of your busy mind. You are your own best friend. You take calculated risks but sometimes you let spontaneity surprise you. To focus on unproductive things such as hanging around late make you feel like you are losing precious time.
Looking for names similar to Sora? Please go through the following names
- Takeko - Rarefied Takeko is used notably in Japanese, Takeko means "Bamboo Child" has its roots in Japanese is generally used for baby girls
- Irie means Get In Favor used for both genders is originated from Japanese is principally used in Japanese
- Haruko - Cherished Haruko notably is used in Japanese is a baby girl name and rooted from Japanese, meaning of Haruko is "Spring or Born-In-Spring Child Tranquil"
- Katsu means Victorious has its origin in Japanese and is used notably in Japanese is a baby girl name
- Tomoko - Uncommon girl name Tomoko has its origin in Japanese, meaning of Tomoko is "Child Companion or Child of Wisdom"
Namesakes of Sora
- Sora Jung, South Korean television actress
- Soraya Rico in La Huella del Deseo as Actress
- Soraya Garré in Oh La La, Hollywood Speaks French! as Actress
- Soraya Broukhim in Blame Canada as Actress
- Soraya Omar-Scego in Desert Flower as Actress
- Sora Tôma characterized the leading character of Yasuo Ito in 2000 drama, music flick Dokuritsu shônen gasshô-dan.
- In 2003, Sora Kim Johnson played the role of Stacey in drama flick Attrition.
- Sora Aoi portrayed the main character of Butterfly in 2020 action and drama movie Bond: Kizuna.