Stani meaning and origin
Stani is shortened form of Stanislaus. Stanislaus is version of eminent Stanislav. Stanislaus is Latin equivalent of Stanislaw. Also Stanislaus is form of Stanislav in Latin language. Stanislaus came from Slavonic and Old Slavic, meaning of Stanislaus is "Strength, Steadfastness and Slav".Names that rhyme with Stani
Popularity of Stani
Stani is a rare baby name in France there is very thin chances of it still being given since it isn't seen since 2005. But Stani is a popular baby name in DR Congo where every 1 in 20000 have the name. According to our evaluation, at least 7000 people have been bestowed Stani around the globe.
What numbers say about Stani?
To focus on unproductive things such as hanging around late make you feel like you are losing precious time. You are the mover and shaker of the world. You can live your dream life only if you put your mind to it. Your friends have a hard time decoding your mood. Focus on what's important to you rather than focusing on making other people content. Stop giving people chances and show them where the door is instead.
Other names liked by would be parents that are similar to Stani
- Hasko - Used primarily in Frisian, Hasko means "Hard or Hesse"
- Bintang - Girl name Bintang is originated from Malay used particulary in Malay language, meaning of Bintang is "Star"
- Dedo - The Dedo means "People or Heritage of the People" is used notably in Frisian
- Hinako - Offbeat girl name Hinako means "Child of Harmonious Days"
- Amarthya means Immortal mostly used for both sexes is chiefly used in Hindi and Hindi
Namesakes of Stani
- Stani Michiels, visual artist and architect